Chapter Fifeteen

Andy's POV

After rushing out of the bathroom, I made my way to an exit door that was located in the W hall stairway. However, before I could escape, I was stopped by Mrs. Freed, she pushed her hand against my chest in attempt to stop me. "Where do you think you're going?" Her raunchy voice made me cringe. "I need to go home" I gritted my teeth, trying my best to keep calm.

"I'm sorry, but that's not how it works. You need an adult to sign you out" I took a deep breath, my heart was racing. "I'm 18 years old, I am a fucking adult and this is me signing myself out" I pushed passed her and walked out of the school. I pulled a pack of cigarettes from the inside of my jacket, sticking one between my teeth and lighting it.

"What the fuck did I just do?" You just almost raped your fucking step sister you dumb ass I told myself. I could go to fucking jail for this shit, I'm never gonna graduate. You're such a fuck up. I yanked at my hair, throwing a punch at the brick wall of the school as I walked away from it, my knuckles started to bleed.

I made my way to the parking, weaving between cars. I saw a familiar car and realized that it was Carter's. I stood in front of it and just stared at it. I saved her from her worst fear only to become it... I was a monster. I slammed my fists onto the hood of the car, leaving a dent. "Fuck!' I shouted. "She can't see this, then she'll really call the cops" I began to panic.

I quickly shot a text to Carter. "The dent is from me, I will fix it. I'm so sorry" I sent it and sauntered to my car quickly. I sped away, and immediatley dialed my dads number. My dad was best friend, I told him everything. I couldn't keep this from him.

"Hello, Chris speaking" I began to choke up. "Dad..." I sobbed. I had to pull my car over on the side of the road because I couldn't see where I was going due to the amount of tears in my eyes. "Andy, what's wrong?" He sounded concerned. "I made a really big mistake" I leaned back in my seat. "What did you do?" I was reluctant to tell him. I shook my head and pounded my fist on the steering wheel. 

I decided to hang up. I didn't have the heart to tell him that I had more than likely ruined his marriage because I was thinking with the wrong head. I had to talk to Carter and explain to her that I never intended for this to happen. I dialed Carter's number, but there was no answer so I left a message:

"Carter, it's Andy. I know you don't want to talk right now, but we need to. I am so sorry, I don't know what got into me. Please meet me at the Starbucks on the corner of Wallis Street and Meigh Lane when school gets out. I need to explain myself. Please Carter" I hung up and decided to text her as well:

Can we talk? Meet me at Starbucks on Wallis St & Meigh Ln after schools ends.

I took a deep breath and noticed that school was letting out in half an hour, so I made my way over to the starbucks and waited there for about an hour at a lonely corner table until a familiar face walked through the door. She approached me and sat down across from me. "I didn't know if you wanted anything, I can get you something if you'd like" I offered but she shook her head.

I could tell that she had been crying because her makeup had disappeared from her eyes. "Carter... I'm sorry" I stared at her, but she kept her head down. "I know" She said quietly. "And I'm not going to say anything, neither are you" She finally looked up at me. "I'm not going to ruin my mothers happiness over a mistake that I made" I shook my head. "Carter, it's not your mistake... It's mine" She fiddled with her thumbs.

"No Andy, I was the one who persued my feelings for you, you just took advantage of them which would have never happened if I just kept my mouth shut" I could tell she was holding back tears. "But I shouldn't have taken advantage of you... I should've stopped" I was so disappointed in myself.

 "Well we both did things that we shouldn't have done, I just think that it's best that we stay away from each other for our parents sake" I was about to cut her off, but she continued. "If you violate these terms, I will tell someone what happened" I couldn't believe that she was black mailing me.

"Carter, we basically live together. it's kind of hard to avoid eachother. Our parents are gonna know something's up" I was going to try my best to change her mind. There was no way in hell that I was going to be able to keep myself away from her. "If they notice, I'll make up something. I'm sorry Andy, but I'm not letting my feelings get in the way of my moms happiness" She stood up and began to leave.

"Carter, please" I chased after her. "Andy, just stop" Her back was towards me, she opened the door and walked out, I followed. I grabbed her by her wrist and spun her around. "I can't control myself when I'm around you, but I can't just avoid you either" Her green eyes widened as I looked into them.

"We can figure something out" I reasured her. "We can't Andy, the damage is already done" She shook her head and tried to pull away from me, but I pulled her in closer and pressed my lips against hers roughly. At first she tried to fight it, but then she just melted into my arms, wrapping her hands around my neck. We were toxic for eachother, but in this moment in time, it didn't matter. 

A/N: Sorry it took so long for me to update, let me know what you think!