Chapter Thirteen

Andy's POV

I almost felt guilty about moving on so quickly, but I knew it was the right thing to do. I couldn't keep changing myself just for some girl, I needed to hold onto my Bad boy reputation because as of right now, that's all I had left. In all honesty, I kind of missed getting in trouble all of the time. 

I pulled a cigarette out of my pocket and stuck it between my lips, wandering to the gym. I creaked open the door, peeking my head in to find Juliet in the tiniest pair of shorts I had ever seen, my eyes almost popped out of my head. Then I saw a group of guys, all pubescent freshman who thought that they actually had a chance with her.

It didn't bother me until I saw her writing down her number and giving it to them. I didn't want a girl who was going to be all over different guys... Your reputation My conscious reminded me. I walked into the gym, nibbling on the cigarette in my mouth.

 "Hey Andy" Juliet walked over to me, wrapping her arms around my neck. I glanced over at the girls locker room entrance to see Carter staring at Juliet and I. "Are we still on for tonight?" I asked Juliet and raised my voice, trying to make Carter jealous.

"I don't know what you're talking about, but sure" Juliet obnoxiously chewed her gum in my face. Carter's face was pale, as if she had just seen a ghost. Part of me felt guilty, but the better part of me didn't give a flying fuck how she felt. The only thing that involved Carter that I cared about was my dad.

I know it seems harsh to say, and a good portion of my heart knows it's not true, but you can't keep chasing after something that you're never going to catch up to. I untangled Juliet from my grasp. "See ya later, hun" I rubbed the back of my neck as I strolled out of the gym.

Before walking out, I turned around to see that Carter was gone. I pushed the thought to the back of my mind. I wandered the halls, tossing away my cigarette and being cautious of any teachers. I rounded the corner to see Carter standing at her locker, collecting her books. I quickly turned around and peered at her from behind the wall.

I heard her sniffling and I noticed that she was wiping her eyes. She slammed her locker shut and leaned her back against it, sliding to the ground. She hugged her knees to her chest, I felt a ping of guilt in my stomach and decided to confront her. 

I awkwardly turned the corner, our eyes meeting. She quickly stood up and brushed herself off. "Where do you think you're going?" She stared at the tiles on the floor. "Home" She said quietly. I nodded awkwardly. "I'm sorry, I should have told you about Juliet" I blurted out, my conscious hating me for it.

"No don't be, who you date is none of my business. As long as she makes you happy... Nevermind" She shook her head and laughed at herself. "I should go" She took a step to the right and so did I. "Oh, sorry" She stepped to the left, and I got in her way again.

We stared at each other for a few seconds before I grabbed the back of her neck and pressed my lips against hers, she kissed me back passionately, dropping her books on the ground. I wrapped my arms tightly around her back, our tongues dancing together. I pushed her against the lockers, gliding my hands up her shirt, her hands fiddled with my belt buckle. Our lips never detached.

A/N: Well That escalated quickly, let me know what you think