Chapter Fourteen

I lead her into the boys bathroom where I locked the door. "This is so wrong, but I don't care. I need you" I began to pull off her shirt, I lifted her up onto the sink and attached my lips to her neck. "Andy, this isn't right" I ignored her as my fingers fiddled with her bra.

"Andy, stop" Carter's hands were pushed against my chest, but I kept going. My need for her was too much. I waited too long for this, I'm not stopping now. I unclasped her bra, but her arms were holding it up. "Stop!" She shouted, put my hand over her mouth. "Shh someone is gonna hear us!"

I pushed her up against the mirror, she winced in pain. I forced her arms behind her pack single handidly, my hand still over her mouth. She began to kick and flale around. "I swear to God, if you don't hold still I'll-" I paused for a minute. What the fuck was I doing? 

I looked into Carter's eyes, her makeup was running and her face was red from the pressure of my hand being around her mouth. She was terrified of me, and so was I. "I'm gonna pull my hand away, please don't scream" I gulped as I slowly removed my hand from her mouth, it was covered in lipstick and tears.

She sat there like a statue, one leg was proped up on the sink and her hands were behind her back, her bra was dangeling from her right arm. Her exposed chest was rising and falling rapidly. "I'm so sorry... I don't know what got into me" I backed away from her, then walked out of the bathroom all together.

Carter's POV

"Stop!" I shouted, my voice cracked. Anger filled Andy's eyes, I was terrified. His hand covered my mouth, making breathing even harder. "Shh someone is gonna hear us!" He pressed his body onto mine, pushing me up against the sink and mirror. I cut my back on the faucet, shuttering in agonizing pain and fear.

He forced my hands behind my back, causing my bra so fall down my arms, my boobs exposed. I couldn't help but cry, I was in the process of being raped all over again. Worst of all, it was by my stepbrother. I began to fling my legs around, hoping I would kick him hard enough to hurt him and get away.

"I swear to God, if you don't hold still I'll-" His jaw was clenched, the veins in his forehead were exposed. He paused for a second and scanned me head to toe. "I'm gonna pull my hand away, please don't scream" I knew that if I didn't listen he would continue his assault. I froze in fear, terrified of his next move.

"I'm so sorry... I don't know what got into me" He ran his fingers through his hair a dashed out of the bathroom. I got off of the sink slowly, my back in severe pain. I looked into the mirror, which was covered in my blood from when I cut my back on the faucet, and let out a whale.

I fell onto the floor and pulled my knees into my chest. I sat there for a few minutes until the tears stopped. I stood up, my knees shaking. I turned on the sink and rinced off my smeared makeup. I put my bra back on and examined my back, dried blood stuck to the outskirts of an elongated gash that started at the middle of my back and ended at my tailbone. 

I tried my best to clean it up with paper towels and water, but it burned like a bitch. I then wiped the blood off of the mirror and slid my shirt back on over my head. I cautiously walked out of the boys bathroom, thankfully no one noticed. I roamed the halls, still in absolute shock.

How do I go about this? Who do I tell? I began to cry again at the thought me being raped by someone who had previously saved me from being raped before. It's ironic how someone can turn out to be the total opposite of who they say they are.

A/N: Hello my loves! I know it's been a while, school has me swamped with work but spring break starts tomorrow so I'll be able to update a lot more. I love you all xoxo

StepbrotherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara