Chapter Seventeen

Andy's POV
"I was too busy in my own world that I didn't even hear her telling me to-" Carter ran out of the house with minimum clothing on and in a hurry. She was obviously trying to avoid me. I was in the middle of explaining what had happened between Carter and me when we were in the bathroom, but the story was cut short by other distractions.

"Hey Andy, whose car is that?" Jake asked, looking outside the big, living room window. The rest of us joined him and stared at the beat up 2000 Mustang as it pulled away. "It's... Pierson's." I gritted my teeth, of course she would go off and do something like that, how could she be so stupid?

"Well, she's his problem now." Ashley say back in the lounge chair. "No, she's mine." I sighed in annoyance, rubbing my temples. All four of my friends stared at me like I was crazy. "She's my, well almost, stepsister. I have to look out for her." I stood up, walking over to the coat hanger and grabbing my jacket off of it.

"Are you sure it's not because you're madly in love with her?" Jeremy commented. "Either way, she's my responsibility. Are you guys coming with me or not?" I slugged my leather jacket over my shoulders, three out of four men stood up and joined me at the front door.

"We don't even know where she is." Ashley complained as he sat in the chair. "We can't just have one guys night without some chic fucking it up!" He went on. "She's not just some chic." I began to say but Ashley cut me off. "Oh right, she's your stepsister who you tragically fell in love with. Get over it Andy, she's never going to see you as anything else but the step brother who tried to rape her because he was too selfish to just let her go!"

Ashley was standing in front of me now, mocking me. My fists were clenched at my sides and my jaw was locked. "Get out." I spat at him, his eyes widened. "Get the fuck out, you piece of shit!" I grabbed Ashley by the collar of his shirt and threw them out the door, he stumbled back on to the lawn. "Don't ever talk to me again." I muttered as the rest of the guys and I walked to my car.

Carters POV
Pierson and I pulled up to the only club in town. The music was so loud that it shook the car as we parked. "Are you sure you want to be here? With me?" Pierson search my face for reassurance. "I'm positive." I smirked and step out of his car.  We walked past security without a problem and we immediately went to the dance floor.

Strobe lights dances to cross my skin, my body swayed to the beat of the music. I leaned closer to Pierson's face, shouting to him over the music. "Go see if you can get us some drinks." I winked, Pierson nodded and disappeared into the crowd. A few moments later, he returned with two glasses filled to the rim with a random mixture of alcohol, I snatched it from his hand sipping it down slowly so I wouldn't feel the sting.

I set my glass down on a nearby table and returned to Pierson on the dance floor. He grabbed my waist from behind and brought his lips to my ear. "How come you weren't like this when we were together?" He whispered in my ear, teasing me. "Well we're together now, so let's make it last." I turned around to face him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

We danced for a while until I started to get thirsty again. "I'm gonna go grab my drink." I yelled to Pierson, he gave me a thumbs up as I walked away. I sat down at the table where I had left my drink. I gulped it down as I people watched, I nearly spit out my drink when I noticed a group of familiar faces walk in.

Andy's POV
The music in the club was so loud that I could barely hear myself think. Christian, Jake, Jeremy, and I pushed our way passed groups of pulsating bodies, everyone stared at us as we walked past. I can't blame them, we were a group of guys wandering through a night club dressed head to toe in black. I search every face on the dance floor, but there was no sign of Carter.

"Andy, isn't that Pierson?" Christian pointed out a blonde guy in a polo shirt and khakis. "That's definitely him." I pushed passed more dancing people, making my way towards the bastard. The guys followed me from behind. Pierson's eyes widened in fear when he saw me.

"Where is she?" I grabbed him by the collar of his dumb polo shirt and lifted him up to my height. "I-I don't know, she went to go get a drink a few minutes ago." He held up his hands in defense. "If I find out you're lying to me , you're gonna regret it." I threatened him through gritted teeth. "Now go home, I can handle Carter." I let him go and he ran in the opposite direction.

"Alright, split up. She has to be here somewhere." The three guys nodded and went separate ways. After a few more minutes of wandering through flashing neon lights, I heard a familiar voice. "Andy... Andy!" Carter strutted towards me. "Why the fuck are you here? What do you want from me? I told you that I was done." Her breathe smelt like alcohol.

"Have you been drinking?" I noticed that she started to lose her balance. "Why do you care? You're my stepbrother, not my boyfriend.
Speaking of, where's Pierson?" Her words slurred as she continued to talk. "Carter, are you okay?" I grasped her harm to help her balance. "I don't feel too good..." Carter mumbled before she collapsed on the floor.

A/N: WOW I haven't updated in so long... but here you go! Let me know what you think!

StepbrotherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara