Chapter Ten

I walked into the main entrance of the mall and found my way into the Hottopic store. I haven't been in here since last year, it was a refreshing feeling to be back. I searched through the racks for a pair of black jeans. 

"Hey, can I help you find anything?" A tall, slim guy with piercings and gauges approached me, he was quite attractive actually. I was almost positive that he had graduated from my school last year. I studied his face and immediately knew what I wanted.

"Do you guys do piercings?" I  smiled and batted my lashes, he smirked and directed me to the back of the store. "Are you 18 or older?" He asked, but I could tell he didn't care. "Yeah sure, why not?" I shrugged and he laughed, sliding on latex gloves.

"Alright, so what do you want?" I honestly hadn't thought about it. I studied his face more and picked out what I had liked best. "The left side of my lip... and my left eyebrow" I decided to be a bit extra. "You got it" He smiled and told me to pick out the piercings I wanted.

-o-

After getting tiny holes stabbed into my face and buying four bags worth of clothes from Hottopic, I decided to get a box of green hair dye to top everything off. Andy isn't going to know what hit him when I walk into school tomorrow. 

Andy's POV

I had really messed up. All of this... everything that was happening to her was my fault and I needed to fix it. I paced my room back and forth trying to think of ways to make it up to her. What if I got her flowers and apologized?

She doesn't want to see you. My conscious reminded me. 

But I need to make things right. I argued back.

My anxiety was taking over and it was driving me nuts. I was doing so good with controlling my anxiety and now it's all rushing back to me in one big wave, I could barely breathe. I checked the time to see that it was getting late, I decided that a shower would help me relax.

-o-

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache, I could barely get out of bed. I spent over an hour in the shower last night trying to think of a way to make it up to Carter and I had finally figured it out.

 I dug through my drawers, picking out a pair of black skinny jeans, a white tank top and a black vest without sleeves. I threw on a pair of my beat-up black boots and grabbed my bag, heading out the door.

Carter's POV

I woke up to green hair dye covering my pillow, I guess I must have fallen asleep before washing the access out. I hopped out of bed and looked into my mirror, I was so happy with how it turned out.

I examined my piercings in the mirror, making sure they were in the right place. I took out my makeup bag and pulled my hair back into a ponytail. I began to apply foundation to my face, followed by concealer, mineral powder, contour, highlight, eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara.

I decided to wear one of my new outfits. I put on a pair of black spandex leggings with a tied up Led Zepplin shirt and a pair of black converse. I glanced at myself in the mirror and then grabbed my bag off my dresser.

I jogged down the steps to see my mom in the living room. She hadn't seen my new appearance yet because when I got home, she was out to eat with Chris. "Good morning Car- What on earth did you do to your face?" My moms eyes were basically popping out of her head.

"Don't worry about it, love you!" I grabbed my keys off the counter and ran out the door, trying to avoid my moms lecture on how people who dress in all black and have piercings make poor decisions in life.

I tossed my bag into the passenger seat and pulled out of the driveway. Part of me was excited to see Andy's reaction, but the other part of me didn't want to see him at all after I had told him what happened to me last year.

I pulled into the crowded parking lot of the high school, receiving a few dirty looks on my way in. I parked my car and got out, strutting along the sidewalk. Everyone's eyes were on me as I strutted up to Andy and his group of friends who were sitting on the curb in front of the school smoking.

"Sup, Biersack" I walked up to him, taking the cigarette from between his lips and putting it between mine. His jaw dropped. "Carter?" He was lost for words as I dropped the cig on the ground and crushed it with my foot. "The one and only" I winked at him and strutted through the main entrance of the school.

Andy's eyes followed me. "What the fuck just happened?" I heard him ask his friends. "I think your stepsister just gave all of us boners" All of them laughed beside Andy. I smirked as the main doors closed behind me.

A/N: Yikes Carter is a bad ass now, oh btw sorry for all the POV changes I just wanted to add Andy's input in this chapter (even though it's a bit irrelevant) lmao okay let me know what you think, ily!