Chapter 04

At G.U.N base, Rouge is discussing with Silver why he is acting so cold against Shadow.

"I don't like Shadow's attitude against me and I think it's time to quit being naive and change my style" Silver said, crossing his arms.

"Silver boy, you don't have to change your style. Shadow is often like that since he lost Maria" Rouge said, with her hands on the hips.

Silver shrugs and sighs.

"Whatever you say Rouge. Have you noticed that Sonic is acting weird after we arrested Scourge and Sally?" Silver tells Rouge.

Rouge then thought for a moment.

"Yeah, I have heard it from Amy that he can't believe that a princess would work with a perv. But now we mu...." Rouge said but got interrupted as the alarm started to blare loudly.

"Alert! Scourge and Sally has escaped! Prepare to close the doors and secure the base!" the voice from the speakers shouted.

"Oh no! Come on Silver!" Rouge said to Silver and they both ran through the hall.

-

The G.U.N agents and troops load their weapons and rushes through the base.

Amy and Sonic heard the alarm and the report that Sally and Scourge has escaped.

"Looks like a job for us Ames" Sonic said toughly and loads his gun.

"Yes Sonikku, time to kick some ass" Amy smirks.

They then ran to Scourge and Sally's cell and sees that Sally has used her hair clip to unlock the lock.

"Darn, we must get better locks" Sonic said, angrily. They went to search for Scourge and Sally.

-

At the weapon room, Shadow is looking for Scourge or Sally with the gun in his hand. Suddenly the light got turned off.

"What the?" Shadow said, surprised and turned on the flashlight. Then an evil laughter is heard.

"Scourge? Come out and fight me!" Shadow yelled to make sure Scourge comes out. Just then, Shadow got knocked aside and lands on his back. He then sees someone getting closer to him as the light turned on. It was Scourge.

"Anti-faker!" Shadow growls.

"Yes, and now check this one out!" Scourge laughed and kicks Shadow in the stomach.

Shadow groans in pain but recovered and punches Scourge hard, sending him to the wall.

"Ugh, I'll show you!" Scourge growled.

---

"Give me that gun, Rouge!" Silver snatched the pistol gun from her.

"Hey! It's very dangerous to use a gun, goth kid! And you know you have psychic powers!" Rouge yelled.

"Fine!" Silver threw the gun aside, "I'll just use this then" he took out the whip.

"Will you two stop fooling around?! We got prisoners to find for crying out loud!" Amy screamed in the halls.

Silver then turned and sees Amy and Sonic.

"Sorry Amy" Silver said as Amy and Sonic gets closer to him and Rouge.

They searched in the halls and then in the laboratory where some projects were being made.

"Careful, she can be here anywhere" Rouge said and turned on the lights.

"Ah, so you found me at last" a voice then said.

"Sally?" Sonic said curiously and takes the gun out.