Chapter 05

In the weapon room, the fight between Shadow and Scourge continues. Shadow then backhands Scourge with his elbow but he gets back up and punches Shadow in the jaw but no avail. Shadow then chuckles sinisterly and cracks his knuckles.

"Did you think you can beat the Ultimate Lifeform, Anti-faker? Its break time" Shadow taunted him and smirks.

"Yes I do and I'm gonna get your bat-girlfriend and Amy and turn them to my slaves" Scourge said and kicks at him.

"You are not gonna get them and no, Rouge is not my girlfriend!" Shadow growled and punches Scourge in the stomach and then judo throws him to the floor but he get up and attacks Shadow.

-

At the same time, Rouge, Amy, Silver and Sonic has found Sally in the laboratory.

"What do you want now princess?" Silver asked Sally angrily.

Sally then snaps her fingers and G.U.N robots appear of the type B-3x Hot shot. "I just reprogramed the robot to attack you all" Sally smirks. Sonic then gets angry.

"Go and find Scourge and help Shadow, Amy and I take care of Sally and these robots" Sonic tells Silver and Rouge. "Copy that" they both said and run off to find Scourge and Shadow.

"Alright then Ames, where were we?" Sonic said toughly as he and Amy prepares to fight Sally and the B-3x Hot shot robots. They then run towards them and their fight begins. The robots fire their cannons at them but missed them.

-

Shadow is still fighting Scourge and now then he takes out a knife to stab Shadow, but he gets the knife kicked out of his hand and got grabbed by Shadow. Shadow then started to bite on his right ear. Blood started to pour from it and then suddenly Shadow bites of the left side of his ear as Scourge screams in pain. "Damn you! Ultimate Lifeform! I'LL KILL YOU FOR RUINING MY F***ING APPEARANCE" Scourge screamed in anger and goes berserk. Shadow then gets knocked to some ammo crates and shelves. He then sees Scourge with pure rage in his eyes.

In the hall, Silver and Rouge is rushing through only to hear beating sounds and grunts from the weapon room. "Let's go and see what's happening" Rouge said and is about to get to the weapon room. But Silver just stands there, still having it tough against Shadow. Then Rouge turns back and grabbed Silver by his arm.

"Come on future Goth boy!"

Just then some G.U.N agents ran past the two.

"Send some back-up to Sonic and Amy guys" Rouge ordered the agents.

"Yes Miss Rouge" an agent then salutes and orders the other agents to run to the laboratory.

Rouge and Silver got to the weapon room and sees Shadow fighting a enraged Scourge.

"GRRRR!!! Take this Ultimate Lifeform!" Scourge yelled as he still goes berserk and then knocks Shadow at the side. Just as Scourge is about to finish Shadow, he gets hit by Silver's whip and gets tied by it. He then struggles to get out.

"Who's the tough guy now Scourgie?" Rouge taunted him.

-

Sonic and Amy is fighting the G.U.N robots and Sally. A few of the robots where taken down.

"Ames, take care of the rest, I'll take care of Sally" Sonic said to Amy. She then nods and rushes towards the robots. Sally then stands in front of Sonic. "Look, Sally. Why don't you just step down and leave me and Amy alone?" Sonic tells Sally.¨

"I don't care. I still want you back Sonic!" Sally said angrily.

"Sal, you just won't allow my freedom if I go back to you so the answer is 'no'!"

Sally started to get angry and cracks her knuckles.

"I'M STILL TAKING YOU BACK SONIC!" Sally screamed as she runs towards Sonic and punches him in the face. He feels the blood coming from the nose and gets up and the battle continues.