Chapter 20

Everyone was happy that Sonic finally proposed to Amy, well almost everyone. At G-prison, two G.U.N agents had a talk to each other.

"Did you hear that our comrade Sonic is going to marry Amy Rose, one of our greatest agents?" the first agent said.

"Yeah, can't wait to hear the wedding bells" the other agent joked. They passed Sally's cell and she heard it all. She held back her tears.

"Well, seems I was wrong that Sonic chose Amy, I wish I could be at the wedding soon" Sally talked to herself and laid down the bed folding her arms behind her head. She had a sour expression on her face.

-

At Station Square's mall, Amy is trying her wedding dress with Cream. She tries a dress that is white with some gold sparkles on. She checks herself at a mirror.

"You look like a fairy-tale princess, Amy" Cream examines Amy's dress. Amy giggled and turns to Cream.

"Really? I mean, I do look like a princess. Especially when the tattoos are covered by long arm gloves" Amy said as she dances around. Cream giggled at that.

-

With Sonic, he tried his best tuxedo with a red rose on. He checks himself at the mirror.

"Well, I look great, but the wedding is next week" Sonic said. He then changes to an outfit with a brown vest and decides to put on his original trade-mark shoes.

"I need to go for a run like old times once again" Sonic said to himself and ran around the hills. While running, he was listening to 'His world' from the 2006 game on his iPhone. He rushes up and down the hills and landed on the soft grassy ground. He then stopped for a break.

"Ha, feels great that I finally proposed to my Ames. I'm feeling better, happier and faster than ever" Sonic joked to himself.

He looked at the clouds and takes a straw to put in his mouth. He laid there for hours til the sunset, he decides to go home. He stretches his arms in the air and runs back to Station Square.

-

Silver was meditating to control his powers; Blaze came in and interrupts him. He landed on his feet.

"Blaze, I'm trying to meditate here" Silver said, not amused.

"Sorry, but did you hear that Sonic and Amy are gonna have their wedding next week?" Blaze asked Silver.

"Yeah, it is great. But if you excuse me, I need to meditate again to control my powers" Silver said and gets back to continue his meditating.

"Okay, hope you get a vision of our future" Blaze said as she leaves the room.

Silver was meditating for an hour and then he sees a vision.

His eyelids began to twitch the longer he sees the vision. He then gasps in horror.

"Not again, I must warn Shadow and the others! I can't let that happen!" Silver is about to warn them when he gets stopped by some force.

"Surprised to see me again?" it was Fake Silver who stopped him with his psychic powers. He then threw Silver at the wall, knocking him unconscious. Blaze from the under floor heard the impact and runs up to Silver's room and saw Fake Silver.

"Get away from MY BOYFRIEND!" Blaze screamed and throws flame balls at Fake Silver, but he deflects them back at her, burning most of her jacket. She threw it aside and was sporting a grey t-shirt. Fake Silver then charges at Blaze and smacked her on her head, knocking her aside.

Agent G.U.N SonAmyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें