Chapter 22

Sonic and the rest of G.U.N prepared themselves, getting suited up and loading their weapons. Sonic put on the common G.U.N soldier uniform but didn't put on a helmet. Amy put on the same uniform, but more for females and she put on black shades like Lara Croft has sometimes.

"Well, how do I look?" Amy asked Sonic seductively.

"You look awesome, Ames" Sonic answered.

"Thanks Sonikku, and our children will be happy to have the best parents who save the world" Amy put her hand on Sonic's cheek.

"Yeah, the bullies at school won't even have the guts to mess with them" Sonic joked. Amy giggled at his joked.

Tails was talking on the phone to Cream since she's not an agent and she was home.

"Hi Cream, you must stay alive when I come to Station Square. I'll come for you" Tails tells Cream on the phone.

"Okay Tails, I promise I'll wait for you. Good bye Tails" Cream said on the phone.

"Bye Cream, love you" Tails hung the phone and gets dressed in his agent outfit. Shadow came pass him and looks at Tails.

"Okay kid, I'll thank you for helping me being ready for battle" Shadow said and pointed at his belt which makes him unable to hurt.

"No problem, Shadow" Tails said as Shadow walks off in military fashion. Then Rouge sat next to Tails. She was wearing her purple suit from Sonic Heroes.

"Alright fox boy, get ready and I'll make sure you and Cream will live happily ever after" Rouge said to Tails.

"Thanks Rouge, that's the sweetest thing you ever told me" Tails gave Rouge a hug. She blushed a little but hugged back.

"No worries, Tails" Rouge pulled from the hug and gives Tails his taser. Silver and Blaze didn't have agent outfits since they are not agents.

The gang then walked to one of the large planes.

The plane lifted off and flies towards Station Square where the attack has already started. Other Agents drive the G.U.N truck as well as their tanks and helicopters, replacing the normal army for this case.

People were screaming at the streets as Eggman's Egg Pawns are attacking again and the Eggbot boss from Sonic 2 is destroying buildings.

"Where is that stupid hedgehog and G.U.N anyway?" Eggman sighs and pressed a button to activate cannon from his aircraft. It fires a green laser that causes buildings to explode. Cream was running among the crowds with her mother. She was worried about Tails.

-

At the same time the doubles of the heroes are standing on the aircraft, waiting for the real ones. Fake Silver then sees the G.U.N Plane approaching the city.

"There they are! Let's go get them shall we?" Fake Silver asked the other doubles.

"Sure, I'm so gonna tear the real Amy apart" Fake Amy said as she grins evilly as the robots flies at the G.U.N plane.

-

Inside the plane, the G.U.N soldiers along with Sonic and the gang are preparing to jump out with parachutes. Silver, Rouge and Tails don't need to have it because they can fly. The hatchway opened and the G.U.N soldiers put on their parachutes.

"You're ready for this Sonic?" Amy asked Sonic and held hands with her.

"You didn't think I was rolling out of here fur-less didn't ya" Sonic joked and he and Amy are the first to jump off the plane.