Chapter 19

Early this morning, Sonic and the guys are at the dirtbike area and are about to increase their stamina and speed. Shadow's dirtbike has same color scheme as his motorcycle from the game with his name. The others bikes are normal colors.

"Alright boys, let's get started with this and put on your helmets" Shadow goes in front of them like a general in the army and also had a horsewhip with him.

"Yes sir" Sonic and Tails put on their helmets. Shadow notice that Silver is not putting on his helmet.

He walks up to Silver and stands in front of him.

"Ahem, put on the helmet future boy" Shadow stands face to face to Silver in military fashion.

"Yes sir" Silver puts on his helmet as they get ready to drive their bikes. Shadow then pulled out a revolver from his vest.

"Ready...set...GO!" Shadow pulled the trigger and they drive at full speed on their spikes. Sonic could feel the air flowing through his fur and then he stands on one wheel like a man riding a horse. He then drives to a ramp which is 7 meters between each other. Sonic focuses and thought of how to not fall.

"Alright Blue Blur this is it" Sonic said to himself and goes back at full speed and flew over the ramps and landed on the other side.

"Wow Sonic that was amazing!" Tails passes by. Sonic gave him his trademark thumbs up.

Silver is riding in vertical angle against a hill without using his powers for cheating. Then Shadow came pass him.

"You're great boy, keep that up!" Shadow said as he put on black sunglasses and passes Silver much to his shock.

"Jeez that guy can roll, I wish he was my ancestor" Silver said in his thoughts but accidently falls aside. He gets his dirtbike on him.

"Ah bugger! That hurts. It's almost no use" he groans a little.

-

With the girls they are doing some gymnastic practice.

Amy is doing the swing drills on some bars. You know, like rotating around while swinging? Like the one from Mario and Sonic Olympic London 2012 games? Blaze is doing her balance from the beams, like flips and kicks at the same time. Rouge doing back handsprings, flips and back flips. Cream simply doing tumble flips in the air. After a half hour it was break time.

"That was great Blaze and by the way, nice style" Amy admits Blaze's Goth-appearance. Blaze giggles a little.

"Thanks Amy. It was Silver who helped me" Blaze said.

"Oh great, I used to have makeup like a Goth but I no longer use it" Amy said. Cream and Rouge were also on break. Rouge hands over a bottle of water to Cream. She drinks two sips from the bottle.

"Thanks Rouge" Cream thanked Rouge. Blaze, Amy and Rouge is getting back to practice their agilities again.

"No worries Cream" Rouge said politely.

-

(1 week later)

At Eggman's base, the doubles of our heroes are watching as Eggman showed them a syringe full of a serum glowing crimson red in color.

"Listen up my henchmen! This serum will make Shadow the Hedgehog, my grandfather's creation mortal like Sonic so he won't be the last one standing when the others are gone and when they are gone, I'll take the Master Emerald" Eggman told them his plan. He then put the syringe in a blaster. He gave it to Fake Sonic and he grins evilly.

"Hehehehe.... This should be fun" Fake Sonic said. Eggman then walks to a control panel, pushing a button.

"This will finally be the chance I'll finish G.U.N along with Sonic in it! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" Eggman laughed evilly.

When he pressed the button, an aircraft came out from the gates.

-

(Station Square, night time)

Sonic is thinking of the day when Amy and he will have a wedding one day and is very confident of it. He decides to find the perfect wedding ring for him and Amy so he runs in to Station Square. He was stopped for a moment by a human teenager and his mobian friend who wanted his autograph on their caps. He quickly drew his autograph on their caps and arrived to the jewelry shop. It was still open.

"Great, now I have to find the right ring" Sonic gets in to the shop and looked at many rings but couldn't find the right one.

"Can I help you?" the cashier asked Sonic.

"Uh yes, I'm looking for a ring with a sapphire on" Sonic said.

"Oh yes, I got just one sapphire ring left" the cashier showed Sonic the last ring with an sapphire on. Sonic paid for it and it was a good price on it, about 100$.

"Thanks bud, now I got to go" Sonic said and walks his way home. The cashier waved good bye.

-

At home, Amy is discussing with Rouge about the future of her and Sonic in the living room.

"I want to live a happy life with Sonic and have children" Amy said. Rouge crossed her legs and scratches her neck.

"Uh huh. That would be great if I could babysit them, Aunt Rouge will take good care of them"

"Rouge!" Amy sighs, slightly annoyed.

"Oops, sorry Amy" Rouge sweat drops nervously. Just then Sonic came in hiding the ring from Amy's sight in his pocket. Amy and Rouge notices Sonic and Amy goes up to him.

"Where have you been, Sonikku?" Amy asked Sonic. Sonic didn't know what to say but came up with an answer.

"Well, this is not gonna be easy Ames, but I got something for you, close your eyes Ames" Sonic said; Amy closed her eyes.

Sonic takes out the ring from his pocket and put the ring on her ring finger. "Okay Ames, you can open your eyes" Sonic snapped his fingers.

Amy opens her eyes and squeals in excitement when she saw the sapphire ring.

"Amelia Rose, will you marry me?" Sonic asked Amy. Amy had happy tears in her eyes for waiting for this moment for a long time.

"Yes of course, Sonikku!" Amy said happily and gave him a kiss on his lips. He closed his eyes and they kissed passionately. They then pulled apart from the kiss for needing air. Rouge was standing there smiling.

"Awww, so cute and romantic" Rouge said. Sonic and Amy looks at her blushing; they then chuckled. At that moment, Tails and Cream came in and saw the wedding ring on Amy's ringer.

"Oh, you proposed to her, Sonic?"

"Yes, and we are gonna get married" Sonic said and places his right hand on Amy's shoulder.

"Great, and I'm gonna be the uncle-figure to their children, hope they call me Uncle Tails" Tails said in his happy thoughts.