Chapter 09

At G.U.N base, Sonic is showing Tails around and is on their way to see the G.U.N leader. Tails is very excited that he will join G.U.N, helping Sonic and Amy on their missions. "Well Tails, this is it, time to become an agent" Tails said to himself in his thoughts as they both walked in to their leader.

"Sit down please" the leader of G.U.N ordered them in a calm tone. They sat down on each chair.

"So Miles Prower isn't it? You wanna join G.U.N?" he asked Tails.

"Yes I want to and my friends call me Tails" Tails said to him. The leader thought for a moment and then comes up with an idea.

"Very well then young man. You may not be old enough, but since you are Sonic's best friend, you can join of course, we need better engineers and technicians also anyway" the leader smiled.

"Thanks boss" Tails shakes hands with him.

-

(Later on)

"Alright Tails, now are you ready for your training?" Sonic asked Tails.

"Bet I am bro" Tails responded and cracks his knuckles to act tough. Sonic just smiles at it.

"Well, here we go, do 50 sit-ups" Sonic takes out a whistle pipe and blows on it.

Tails starts doing the sit-ups and after 32 he started to get tired.

"Very close but good job Tails" Sonic ruffles his friend on the head.

"Thanks Sonic" Tails said and gets up. Sonic then ordered Tails to try 50 pushups. He looks at the timer on his watch and counted the pushups that Tails did. He was starting to get sweaty.

"40, 41, 42, 43" Sonic counted the pushups but Tails then collapsed exhausted.

"Ugh so close" Tails groaned.

-

Silver is having a lesson with Shadow about to use a handgun.

"It's very simply, future boy. It's like using a squirt gun" Shadow said.

"Yeah I know, I seen you using it many times" Silver scoffs.

"Less anger, more listening! I'll show you how you load and how to use it" Shadow angrily tells Silver and unloads his gun.

"Step 1: make sure that the magazine with bullets is full. Step 2: You put the magazine in the gun and to make ready to fire, pull it back. Step 3: pull the trigger till it goes click and you fire" Shadow explained to Silver while showing how to do. He then hands over the gun to him.

Silver looked at the gun and tries to remember how to do. He does the exact same thing, loads and cocks the gun.

"Am I doing this right?" Silver asked Shadow. He nodded.

"Now, fire at the target" Shadow said and presses a button. A large target appears and Silver held up the gun.

"Stay focused on the target boy"

Silver fires three shots and only one shot hits the target. It hit near the middle point.

"Well done, Silver" Shadow greets Silver who still held the gun.

"Thanks Shadow" Silver smiled and he reloads the gun for another round.

-

Later, Sonic and Tails arrived back home and Tails was very tired.

"Dude, that was great training with you" Tails said.

"Sure it was and I wonder where Ames is" Sonic wondered. They walked into the living room and sat down on the couch.

"You wanna watch a movie?" Sonic asked Tails, he nodded. Sonic selected The Green Hornet.

"Hmmm, this will do" Tails said and opens a can of Coca Cola out of nowhere.

-

Later on Amy arrived back home and was not wearing her agent outfit, but a more casual outfit.

"Hello guys, congratulations Tails for joining us" Amy greets Tails. He hugs her.

"Thank you Amy, I'm gonna be the brain in the team still?" he asked both Amy and Sonic.

They look at each other and turned to Tails. "Well yeah" they responded on his question.

Tails just grins awkwardly and the three continues to watch the movie.

"Luckliy I'm too young to get tattoos like you both" Tails commented on Sonic and Amys tattoos.

"If you did you would be entering a world of pain" Sonic joked. Tails lifted an eyebrow, knowing what he is referring to. "Ohhhhh, so you are trying to be Walter Sobchak, Sonic?" Tails asked him.

Sonic then grins and nodded. "Yes I am, and it's funny that he's very aggressive but Seth Rogen as the Green Hornet is funnier and is not so aggressive often" Sonic said and continues to watch the movie having one arm on Amy's shoulders.

After the movie, the three goes to brush their teeth and then go to bed, Tails took the guest room while Sonic and Amy goes in to Amy's room where all her Sonic stuff has been restored. Sonic changed to his pajama while Amy to a white nightgown.

They then get into bed and Amy nuzzled on Sonic's chest while Sonic pets her quills.

"Good night sweet prince" Amy said with a sweet voice and closed her eyes.

"Good night sweet princess" Sonic said sleepy but gentle and kisses her forehead then fell asleep.