Assistant - Part 2

UPDATE! I HAVE NOW PUBLISHED THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE BOOK I HAVE MADE OF THIS IMAGINE!
______________________________________

Camila sat in Shawn's private jet, thinking about what had occurred in the past 48 hours. It was all a whirlwind.

She might actually get to leave, if Shawn doesn't miraculously change her mind. She sat awake, opposite a sleeping Shawn, contemplating whether or not she was going to actually leave.

Shawn stirred and she looked at him, taking him in. He was dressed in a grey t-shirt and black jeans, his hair disheveled that it half flopped off his forehead and half stuck up. His mouth hung slightly ajar and soft snores came out of his mouth.

Camila had to admit it, Shawn was handsome and good looking, but she didn't like him like that, if in anyway. She felt the descent of the plane, holding tightly on to the arms of the chair, while snuggling into Shawn's blue hoodie, that he had leant her during the flight.

When she felt the plane land, she unbuckled her seatbelt and moved over to Shawn's seat. She gently shook his shoulder, "Shawn. Shawn! Get up!" She attempted to wake him up.

Instead, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into him. "Camila." He mumbled, turning his head slightly and kissing her cheek lightly. She blushed a dark red shade.

"Shawn!"

"Huh?!" He jumped, eyes focusing on their position. "How did this happen?" He asked, his cheeks tinting pink too.

"You did this, not me." She giggled, attempting to pull away. Noticing this, he slowly released his hold on her.

"Right! Have we landed?" She nodded.  He smiled enthusiastically. "Let's go!" He grabbed her hand and pulled her along as they collected their luggage and ended up in the taxi, before arriving at the hotel.

After they had taken their room keys, they made their way up the stairs. They opened the door to find, unlike previous trips, one double bed, surrounded by decorations and a sofa next to it.

"I'll take the sofa." Camila began. "No, you take the bed." Shawn stopped her. "How about we share?" He nodded.

The gala was not for a few hours, so Camila chose to sleep for a couple. And once her head hit the pillow, she was out like a light.
______________________________________

Shawn watched the small brunette woman sleep in peace as he took in her beauty. He didn't want her to leave. He was so sure that he didn't want her to leave before and he was absolutely certain now.

He reached over stroking her hair slowly, before hearing a knock on the door. He got up to open the door.

He opened the door to find Austin Mahone, CEO of Mahone Corp looking at him. "What are you doing here?" He glared.

"I'm looking for Miss Cabello. Is she here?" Austin asked. Shawn glared again. "She doesn't want to talk to you. Go away."

"Well she hasn't declined yet." He smugly smiled.

"But she will." He spoke with great confidence and no hesitation, and slammed the door in his face.

A few hours later, Shawn was dressed in a tux, waiting for Camila to go to the gala. He hoped she did not meet Austin.

Moments later, Camila stepped outside of the room and Shawn lost his breath. "You look amazing." She blushed, she wore a simple black dress, her long hair falling over her back and simple black pumps, with light make up, and yet she was still the most beautiful person he had ever seen.

He took her hand and lead her down to the gala, where he held her close to him, while talking to partners and potential partners. Camila couldn't help but blush profusely at the attention she was receiving.

Shawn was slow dancing with Camila, staring at her in daze, when he saw in the corner of his eye, Austin coming closer to them. Acting fast, he smashed his lips to hers.

Taken a back, Camila stood still for a moment, before falling into the kiss. Shawn moved his hands up to her face to pull her closer. They stood there kissing for around a minute before Shawn pulled away

Camila opened her eyes slowly, staring up at him in a daze. "What was that for?" She asked. He shrugged in return.

He saw a business partner had requested his presence, so he left Camila for a moment and headed over there.
______________________________________

Camila could not believe that Shawn had just kissed her. It seemed unbelievable. He had held her tight refusing to let her go. Maybe he did like her.

She sat at their table, contemplating this new found discovery, when she felt a presence in the chair opposite her. Austin Mahone.

"Miss Cabello." He acknowledged. "Mr Mahone. What do you want?"

"Well, as you know we offered you a job at Mahone Corp, but since you and Mr Mendes appear to be engaged in a relationship. I must withdraw my offer."

She was speechless, she had lost her way out. Was this why Shawn had kissed her? To make sure she wouldn't get to leave.

"OK Thank you." She replied, before he walked off.

Shawn came and sat where Austin previously sat. "What was he here for?" He asked. "To withdraw his offer."

Shawn hid a smile, he leaned in closer, lips just millimeters away from hers and she had to hold her self back from kissing him. "Good. I'm not losing my assistant." She blushed.

"It was because of you." He leaned closer, "And your addictive kisses." She muttered, hoping he didn't hear her, but he clearly had when he leaned even closer, his forehead against hers. He smirked "I know."

And his lips connected to hers again.
______________________________________

Months later, Camila Cabello sat in her chair, once again, checking her emails. While she was reading one about some problem with a client, a parcel was dropped on her desk, with a card and roses.

She smiled, smelling the flowers before opening the parcel and finding a small bracelet inside.

"I do hope you're not cheating on me." A voice spoke in her ear. She looked up into the eyes of a grinning Shawn Mendes. "Of course not."

He smiled pecking her lips before rocking her back and forward in his arms.

Taking the bracelet from her, he slipped it on her wrist before kissing her again. Pulling back, he moved to her ear and whispered, "Happy Birthday."

She let out a small squeal and hugged him tightly.

"You didn't have to get me anything."

"I know. But I wanted to. You deserve it." He held her tighter in his hold.

She leaned into him and moved her mouth to his ear, leaving a small kiss at the shell of it before quietly speaking,

"This is how it should be. You. Me. Us. Nothing else."

And he grabbed her by the hand and pulled her into his office.
______________________________________

A/N: OK. So I really don't like this ending. But I'm not a good writer so...

Anyway I hope you enjoyed the second part. 🌹🌷

I'm struggling to think of other ideas so if you have ideas please tell me!

Vote and Comment Please!