Run Ins

Camila Cabello was currently travelling with her friends and she was having the time of her life. Before she would go to university in the fall, she and her friends decided to spend the summer travelling around Europe.

So far they had been to Italy, Switzerland, Spain and Germany. They still had Austria, Hungary and Portugal to visit. They were currently in Paris, France and were currently visiting the Lourve.

Lauren, Ally and Normani were still looking around the building, while her and Dinah were wandering around the outside.

Camila was admiring her surroundings, when she felt Dinah's hands shove her. She couldn't catch her balance and she tripped on an uneven slab in the pavement and tumbled to the ground.

Except, she didn't land on the ground, she landed in someone's arms. She grabbed onto their shoulders, to steady her balance, before she looked up.

She had landed in a man's lap. She looked at him, he had short brunette hair, standing in a quiff, he had a rather handsome face and a cute lazy eye.

"Sorry." She excused herself. He shook his head, "Don't worry about it." He let go as she stood up. He smiled up at her and she couldn't help but smile back at him.

He opened his mouth to speak when, "Mila! Let's go! We're gonna miss dinner!" Lauren yelled as she grabbed her arm and began running with the other girls to the cab they had hired for the day.

She looked back towards where the man had been, but saw that he had already disappeared. She sighed at the loss but kept a smile up for her friends. After all, she was here to see Europe, not any boys.
______________________________________

The next day, the girls were at the Eiffel Tower. They stood at the top floor, admiring the view over Paris, when she felt a whack at her side. "Ow! What?" She hissed at Ally and Lauren, who had hit her.

Then pointed to the floor below, "Who's that guy?" She looked over. "What guy?" They pointed again. "The guy that's looking at you as if you're the queen."

She looked again to see the beautiful smile of the man from yesterday. She felt her cheeks tint pink. "No one."

"Mmhmm."

She looked over again, to find that he was gone. She snapped her head side to side trying to find him. Eventually, she sighed pulling her head back to turn around. She felt a presence next to her.

She turned and came face to face with the eyes of the brunette man from yesterday.

"Hi." He spoke. He was Canadian. She shyly smiled and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Hi." He smiled back at her.

He stuck his hand out, "I don't think we've properly met. I'm Shawn Mendes." She took his hand, "Camila Cabello."

"Beautiful Name." "Thank you."

She looked around, trying to find the girls, when she realised they had disappeared. She groaned.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "My friends ditched me." He laughed.

"Well I guess that's fortunate."

"How?" He wrapped his arm around her, bringing her in closer. "Now, I can take you out." She giggled and nodded. "Great! Let's go!"

He kept his arm around her shoulder as they entered the elevator. It was at that moment she caught sight of her friends, smirking. She rolled her eyes.

She felt eyes on her and turned to see Shawn staring at her. Her cheeks tinted dark red again. He laughed and leaned over kissing her cheek. She went even redder.

As soon as they left the lift, Shawn grabbed her hand and began weaving through the crowds of tourists. Eventually they found themselves out of the crowd and in a slow pace through the streets.

"So why are you visiting Paris?" He asked, keeping his hand fixed within hers. "Well, I've always wanted to see Europe, so we've actually been travelling around different countries, before university in the fall."

He smiled at her, "Where have you visited?" "Italy, Switzerland, Germany and Spain, we still have Austria, Hungary and Portugal to see."

"My dad's from Portugal, I'm visiting it in a couple of weeks." "Same!" He leaned in closer. "Maybe I'll see you." He flirted. "Maybe you will." She flirted back.

He smiled and pulled away, leading her towards a river. They stood at the side, leaning over and looking at the water. By now it was dark, so the lights reflected over the water.

"It's so pretty." She commented. "So are you." He replied. She shoved him, "Cliche." He laughed and brought his arm back around her, bringing her closer.

He looked down at her, wrapping one arm around her waist, while bringing his free hand up to cup her cheek. She leaned closer, moving her hands to his neck.

He leaned down and connected their lips. She kissed back, threading her fingers in his hair, tugging. He groaned, tightening his hold on her waist.

They pulled away smiling. He hugged her again, pecking her lips before they began walking back towards the tower.

When they had reached the tower, they saw Camila's friends. "Well I'll see you around?" She nodded. He smiled, hugging her once again, kissing her cheek, before finally letting go.

She sighed walking back towards her smirking friends.

"Shut up."
______________________________________

A couple weeks later and she had seen no sign of Shawn. She was saddened at the loss, but they were currently in Portugal and she chose to enjoy her final stop on her European trip.

So far, she had visited many sights in the capital, Lisbon. So today, she had planned on a lazy day by the pool, while the girls explored.

As she reached the lobby, she looked down at her phone while walking, not paying any attention to her surroundings. When she tripped and tumbled into someone's arms again.

"I'm so sorry!" She exclaimed, flailing about.

"Camila?"

Her head snapped up at the sound of the familiar voice, saying her name. "Shawn." She breathed.

He smiled before leaning down and kissing her. She kissed back, falling into the kiss.

A couple moments later, he pulled away. "I missed you." "Me too."

He clapped his hands together, making her giggle. "Now I have a question for you." She nodded.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes."

______________________________________

A/N: Hope you liked it!