Pirates

Camila sighed as she stood on board The Loyalty, one of the fastest and most well-known ships in all of the world. She didn't want to be aboard the ship at all but Sir Jacob Whitesides had proposed to her family, that she should come aboard the ship for a year and explore the world with him, in hope for her to think of him romantically, which Camila could safely reassure him, herself and the entire world that she would not. Her heart was still with her childhood best friend, Shawn Mendes.

It didn't matter to her that status split the two apart, she had always felt something for the young boy. Even when he had stupidly gone and got a tattoo for a bet when everyone knew that only pirates had tattoos. She was always there to support him and always longed for him in her heart. She remembered the day he left and longed for his return, he didn't tell anyone where he went, he just upped and left, devastating Camila.

She was pulled out of her thoughts as the boat shook and panicked screams sounded. She heard footsteps make their way down to the platform below the deck and move closer to her door. "Captain said to search below deck for any gold." The doorknob started to rattle and Camila felt herself shaking as the door pushed open and two pairs of eyes laid their sights on her. She sighed and glanced over at the chest full of treasure. One of the two men moved to grab the chest while the other twisted her arm around her back and began to push her above deck.

She squinted her eyes, due to the bright light before adjusting and taking in the scene. Much of the crew were tied up to the ship, while a few had been pinned to the deck and Jacob stood with a sword to his neck. A man who she assumed was the captain growling at him. His sleeves were rolled up and he had a good build with soft brown hair that looked as if it could do with a haircut.

The man who gripped her arm tighter pushed her towards the man before stopping in front of him. "Captain." She assumed correctly. The man turned to face the pair, he had a beautiful face structure and soft brown eyes that complimented his face. But he held an air of familiarity to Camila that she just couldn't place her finger on it. "What?" He snapped. "We found the treasure." "What the girl?" He shook his head. "No, we found the girl below deck with the treasure." The brunette released a growl before motioning for the man to hold onto the sword.

He took Camila's arm in his grip and leant in close, "Don't touch her!" Jacob screeched, but the man turned and snapped "Shut up Whitesides!" before turning back to Camila, "What's your name sweetheart?" She moved closer, "Lady Camila Cabello." She hissed. His eyes widened in shock and she wondered if she knew him. She glanced downwards and stared at his forearm, there lying in plain sight was the familiar tattoo of a guitar. She sucked in a large breath, "Shawn?" He nodded, breathing slowly before loosening his grip slightly.

She took the initiative to try and kick Shawn and break free but he caught her foot before twisting her body around and pulling her against him. "Nice try, Mila." She sighed, shaking her head at the boy. "Let go of me." He scoffed. "So unladylike." He mocked as she tried to break free once again but to no avail. "Stop trying, Mila." She dropped her head.

"Is that all the treasure?" Shawn questioned as Camila kept her gaze firmly kept on the deck. "Yes, Captain." She heard a member of his crew answer.

"Right, let's go men." He dropped Camila and made his way to the crossing between the two ships. "What about the crew?" The one holding the treasure asked. "Kill them all. I'm not having them come after us when we're gone." He looked back over to Camila. "Goodbye Honey."

She scowled at his mockery and ran up grabbing his arm. "Let me go with you." He laughed. "My ship's no place for a lady." She hissed, "I'm not a lady. You know that." He rolled his eyes, "Do I? I mean you introduced yourself as Lady Camila Cabello." She smirked, "I don't need to spend my time trying to vie for your approval." He winked before motioned to his crew to kill. "Stop!" She screeched. "What sweetheart?" She sighed. "Take me on your ship, I'll work for you in exchange for their freedom." Shawn grinned, "Really, your delicate hands aren't too fragile to handle the work?" She shook her head.