Jealous

Camila Cabello was not happy. On this day, her 6 month anniversary with her boyfriend, Shawn Mendes, she had expected to be overjoyed and happy, and she was that morning. But the moment she walked into school and laid eyes on Shawn, she was furious.

When she had seen Shawn, he had a certain blonde attached to his arm, that she wasn't too pleased to see. Fiona was not a favourite of Camila but Shawn saw her as a friend and enjoyed her company, much to her dismay.

To make matters worse for Camila. Her locker was next to where the two were standing, she inwardly groaned.

Slowly, she trudged towards the pair, with the small hope that maybe Shawn had remembered what day it was.

She arrived at her locker, opening it and rummaging through her things, while attempting to ignore Shawn, who was still wrapped with Fiona.

She felt a tap on her shoulder, she turned around to find a cute guy staring down at her. "Hey. I'm Peyton. I'm new, I was wondering if you could show me around?" She glanced back at Shawn, seeing he hadn't noticed a thing. She shrugged, slamming her locker shut, making the two jump and nodded to Peyton.

Shawn glanced in her direction as the locker slammed and mentally cursed when he saw the guy she was talking to. However, he soon forgot when Fiona began talking again.

Camila spent the morning, showing Peyton around the school and creating a new friendship. "I was just wondering, who was that guy you kept glancing over to?" He asked. She sighed.

"My boyfriend." "Problems?" She nodded. He wrapped a friendly arm around her. "It'll be alright." She shook her head, tears threatening to spill. "It's our anniversary today." "Maybe he's going to surprise you?" He suggested. She sighed, "Let's go to lunch."

Upon arriving at the cafeteria to her lunch table, she wasn't shocked to find that Fiona had once again taken her seat next to Shawn and all the seats were taken. She sighed.

Lauren looked up and smiled, waving her over. "Mila!" Everyone at the table glanced up, Fiona glared. Camila rolled her eyes. She walked toward them, Peyton not far behind. "Hey Lo. How's it going?" "Good. How's yours?" She shook her head.

The girls quickly stood up moving to comfort her. "What's up?" Shawn asked, finally acknowledging her. Peyton spoke up, "Dude. I'm new here and I don't know much. But from what she's told me, you're pretty ignorant."

"And you are?" "Peyton Meyer." He stuck his hand out. Shawn took it. "Shawn Mendes." "Right well since you've been talking to Mila, what's wrong?"

"I don't know if you know this but, girls get jealous, so do guys. I can tell you're jealous right now. But I don't see her like that." Shawn's shoulders relaxed. "Anyway, girls are even more jealous, when their boyfriend ignores them to talk to another girl on their anniversary."

"Sh*t!" Shawn cursed. He immediately rushed over to her. "Mila. I am so sorry that I forgot. I know you won't forgive me for this, but I promise to make it up to you." Camila stifled a cry. "I know you don't like Fiona, but it's OK. I don't feel anything for her. You're my girlfriend not her." She blushed.

He leaned forward, slowly pressing his lips to hers. She kissed back, enjoying his affection, as everyone else, bar Fiona, stared in awe.

Pulling away, the two smiled at one another. "How about to make it up to you, I take you out tonight?" She nodded. He smiled, pecking her lips once more and pulling away.

He sat back down and immediately Fiona began to talk to him again. Camila sighed and moved to get a chair, when a pair of arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her onto their lap. She giggled realising it was Shawn. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she began to chat to the others, while Fiona burned holes in her head.
______________________________________

Later that afternoon, as Shawn got out of school for the week and was waiting by his locker for his girlfriend, he was greeted by a not-so-wanted presence. "Fiona. What's up?" He asked, inwardly groaning at the fact that girl wouldn't stop pestering him.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out at my place." "Today?" He asked, wondering if she was that stupid. She nodded, she was. "I can't. In case you've forgotten, I have a girlfriend, whose anniversary I forgot." She shrugged, "So?"

"So, she's more important than hanging out with you. You have other friends, go hang out with them, I'm busy." He bluntly responded, sick and tired of her constant whining.

She whined, mad at him. "I'm sorry, am I not allowed to be near my girlfriend?" "She won't want to be your girlfriend for long." "And why's that?"

She grabbed his collar and smashed their lips together. Immediately, he shoved her off. "What do you think your doing?" He yelled. She smirked and looked to her left. Shawn's eyes followed. His heart sank.

"Mila. It's not what it looks like. I promise." She sighed, shaking her head, moving to turn away. He caught her wrist, "I'm not letting you go."

She had tears running down her face as she turned around. Shawn felt his heartbreak. "I didn't kiss her. She kissed me."

"I want to believe you."

"Then believe."

She stood still for a moment before stepping forward, flinging her arms around his neck and smashing her lips to his.

Pulling away, she whispered, "I love you."

He smiled, "I love you too."
______________________________________

A/N: To make up for my lack of an update for a while. Sorry. Now to write my history essay.