Criminal - Part 2

[1 year later]
Camila lay in bed watching The Little Mermaid singing along to Under the Sea. It had been a long day at work and she wasn't sure how much more she could take. Her boss wouldn't stop flirting with her. The rest of the department hated her and she was currently getting a work overload. As soon as she got home, she jumped into her bed and watched the movie.

Since she her visit from Shawn, she had struggled to find anyone who she wanted to go out and went time with. Unfortunately for Camila, the morning after she woke up to find Shawn gone, leaving nothing but a note thanking her for her charity.

Since then she hadn't seen him but had heard all about his dangerous escapades which had involved him getting taken into custody before being released and on the odd occasion court, but he always made it out Scot-free.

Suddenly, a loud banging was heard at the door. She groaned at the thought of having to get out of bed and laid back down. However, the knocking persisted and soon she rose from her bed grumbling at the person who forced her to get out of bed during her movie marathon.

She reached the door and saw a tall silhouette. She carefully opened the door, but the moment the person saw it open they slammed their hands against forcing it to open wide. The person slipped through before grabbing Camila's body and pinning it to the now closed door. Camila couldn't help but feel a sense of Deja Vu.

She breathed heavily, scared and shocked by what had happened. The person leant in close and brought their mouth to her ear. "Did you miss me?" And all of Camila's worries vanished.

A large smile overtook her face as she flung her arms around his neck. "Shawn!" She squealed as he laughed, holding her tight against his body. After getting over her excitement about seeing Shawn, she pulled back and whacked him in the arm. "Ow! What was that for?"

"For leaving me and not coming back for a year!" She hissed. Shawn looked up at her innocently, "I'm sorry." She sighed, unable to stand his adorable puppy dog eyes. "Oh. I forgive you." Shawn gleefully smiled before launching his lips to hers.

Camila immediately pulled away, "Hey, what do you think you're doing?" Shawn tilted his head, "Kissing you." He leant forward again by she moved her head and his lips touched her cheek. "Mila?" She shook her head. "I can't." Pulling away and jumping down, she made her way to the kitchen.

Shawn followed her, "Why not?" "I haven't seen you in a year, I don't really know you, I don't know what I'm getting myself into and-" she cut herself off, too afraid to admit it. Shawn took a step closer to her and Mila took a step back, they continued to do this until Camila was backed into the wall and Shawn leant in close. "Tell me." He whispered.

Shawn nuzzled his head into her neck and began to lay soft kisses against. "Tell me, Mila." He whispered again and again. Finally, she snapped. "I have a boyfriend."

Shawn froze, he slowly pulled his head away but kept his arms on either side of her body and kept his face just in front of hers. "What?" He hissed. She looked down. Shawn gripped her chin between his fingers and forced her to look at him once again. "Look at me."

Shawn felt complete despair, this girl, who he really liked, had a boyfriend. For how long? Was he better looking than him? Should he have come back earlier?

Camila finally spoke up, "His name is Austin. I met him a few months ago at work, we began hanging out and after a few weeks he asked me out. I hadn't seen you and I'd given up hope, so I said yes."

Shawn pulled away, "Well, I guess I should get going." He began to make his way towards the door when there was a knock at the door. He stopped, "Camilla! Open up, it's me, Austin." She began to make her way to the door when she heard snickering. "He doesn't even know how to say your name." She turned back around and shoved her finger in his chest. "At least he's here." Shawn glared at her. "I'll just hide in the bathroom." He quickly made his way into the room and locked the door.

Camila made her way to the door and opened it, a large smile overtaking her face. "Austin!" She smiled as she moved to wrap her arms around his neck. The smile was replaced with a frown as stepped away from her arms. "We need to talk." He mumbled.

She let him in and they stood at the kitchen counter. "Listen, Camilla, you're a great girl but I've been seeing someone for a while, as well as you and I-I just don't think I'm into you, I don't really think I was." Camila felt tears begin to flow down her face.

"Get out." She pointed to the door. He quickly made his way to the door but she stopped him before he got in the car. "My name is Camila, not Camilla." She slammed the door in his face before she slid down it.

This always happens to her, a guy asks her out, pretends to like her for a few months then reveals it was a bet or they were seeing someone on the side the whole time.

A pair of arms wrapped around her, bringing her out of her thoughts. Shawn was still here. "Oh, Mila." He sighed. She shook her head, not wanting his sympathy. She shoved his arms away and made her way up to her bedroom.

She was about to close the door when Shawn's arm got in the way. "Mila, you can't just ignore me." She turned to make her way to the bathroom when Shawn spun her around and pinned her to the wall, once again. He lowered his lips to hers, but she remained stiff. He began to lay gentle pecks across her face, making his way to her neck. "Come on, Camila. Give in, just give in to the feeling." He whispered as he wrapped his arms around her and smashed her body to his.

She attempted to remain stiff but Shawn broke down her wall. She began to kiss him back as a moan escaped his throat. "Shawn." She murmured. He moved away from the wall and lowered the two down to her bed. The two continued kissing until he moved his hands to the hem of her shirt and she pulled away.

"No." He tilted his head. "Why not?" She felt tears brim her eyes again. "You won't be here in the morning." He leant in close kissed her lips again. "You don't know that." He kissed her again and the two got lost in one another.
______________________________________

Camila woke up and reached over to pull Shawn closer to her when she grabbed the sheet. Canals eyes flung open and looked around the room, no sign of Shawn, his clothes, anything. She felt tears pour down her face again, he left her again.

She began to make her way downstairs to make herself breakfast when she smelt the sweet scent of chocolate pancakes. She rushed down the stairs to find Shawn standing shirtless at the stove, holding onto the pan.

Camila's frowning face was replaced with a gleaming smile as she sprinted towards Shawn and flung her arms around his body. Shawn turned around and hugged her back. "Why are you so happy?" He laughed.

Camila grabbed his face in her palms and kissed him, Shawn strongly reciprocated before Camila pulled away. She stroked his face as he leant into her touch. "You're here. You're really here." He nodded. "I'm here and I'm not leaving."

"You mean that?" He nodded. "I'm here. I don't care if the cops come for me or some other gang try to kill me, I will fight tooth and nail for you and only you."

Camila launched forward and flung her arms around the dangerous man. Their lips connected in a fierce kiss. Camila didn't care that he was a criminal, that he could get ripped from her arms at any moment because right here and right now in this moment. He was her criminal.