Part 7

KIARA

I woke up from the bed and limped my way to the bathroom. The way Tre put it down last night got me walking like I got a shit in my ass. After I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I went back to the bedroom to change so we can go pick up Chloe.

After I put on a black crop top and olive green skinny jeans with all white vans. I went over to Tre and poked him.

"Babe, wake up. We gotta go pick up Chloe."

"Gimme 5 mo minutes." He mumbled, and turning his head and hugging the pillow.

I jumped on him and laid my whole body on top of him.

"Wake up!!!" I screamed in his ear

"Gone, damn. Imma get up." He said sitting up. I got off of him and laughed.

"Imma go make breakfast big head."

"Shut up." He said getting up and walking into the bathroom.

"Love you too!" I yelled back, and jogged downstairs to the kitchen.

--

While we was in the car driving to Sylvia's house, I was so anxious. I missed her so much and I just cant wait to hug her.

"What's wrong?" Tre said glancing at me and then back on the road.

"I'm just a little nervous."

"Why?"

"It's just I miss Sylvia so much, I just hope she isn't mad at me."

"Why would she be mad at me?" He said raising his eyebrows

"I don't know. I'm just nervous, leave me alone." I joked.

Tre pulled up to Sylvia's driveway. I leaned back in the chair and closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

Tre held my hand and looked at me.

"You good, Kiara?"

"Yeah I'm good. I love you."

"I love you too babe." He said getting out of the car, and I followed behind him. We walked up to the front door and he knocked on the door and she swung the door open.

We both walked inside and took a seat in the living room.

"I missed you so much." I said sitting over to her and giving her a big hug.

"I missed you all so much."

"So what happened? Tell me everything from the beginning."

"So you know I went out to bingo nights with my friends and after the game, we both went out separated ways and then some man asked to use my phone. So I gave him to him and then seconds later another man comes behind me and grabs me and throws me in the back of his car and left me in a dark room for days."

"Oh my god.. I am so sorry, you had to go through that."

"It's alright, I knew Tre was gonna find me." She said smiling and looking over at him.

"Well, you already kno' who I is." Tre said popping his collar.

"Boy bye." I said laughing.

"By the way Chloe is upstairs sleeping, so you guys can get her before y'all leave."

"Grandma, you made some food? A nigga is hungry."

"Boy what I said about that language in my house?"

"C'mon stop tripping." He said.

She laughed and got up and went to the kitchen. About 15 minutes later she called us to go eat.

--

"Thank you for this food. It was so good." I said to her giving her a hug.

"You know you my family, I love you like my own child."

Chloe was still sleeping so Tre went to go put her in the car.

"Alright, I gotta get going."

"Alright see ya later." She said closing the door behind me.

I went over to the car and made sure Chloe's car seat belt was locked.

"Alright let's get going."

Sorry it was so short & boring y'all. But I gotta get through dis shit so I can get to the drama shidd! Luhh y'all!