Part 18

KIARA

We were driving to Kenya and X's apartment. I don't know if I was car sick but I felt my mouth getting watery and my stomach coming back up.

"Babe, pull over. I don't feel well."

"We almost there, you sure you can't wait a few minutes?"

"No! Pull over please."

He sighed and then pulled over near the sidewalk and I instantly opened the car door and threw everything up.

I felt my hair being pulled back as I continued to throw up.

I wiped my mouth and leaned back against the car.

"Yo, why you ain't tell me you wasn't feeling good?"

"I'm fine. I'm fine." I replied waving him off.

"You sure you don't wanna go to the hospi-"

"I'm fine, seriously."

"I'm taking yo ass home."

I closed my eyes and folded my arm because I knew I wasn't going to win this argument. My head was throbbing and I felt like I was going to throw up again.

--

Once we got home, I ran upstairs to the bathroom. I threw up once again and then I flushed the toilet. I got up and went to brush my teeth, I hopped inside the shower and quickly took a shower. I got inside the bed and cuddle with the covers.

Before I almost drifted off to sleep, Tre walked in with a plate of food. He sat besides me and placed the plate on my lap as I sat up.

"I'm not hungry." I mumbled.

"Baby, you gotta go eat something."

"It's just gonna come back up anyways."

"C'mon, you gotta eat something."

I kissed my lips and I took the fork and grabbed the pasta and ate it."

"Imma go take a quick shower, make sure you eat aight?"

I nodded my head and continued to eat the food.

The door opened and I saw a little Chloe in her onesies and natural curly hair flying everywhere.

"Kiki, can I sleep witchu?"

I took the plate and placed it to the dresser next to me.

"Of course, c'mon." I said patting the space next to me.

She laid besides me and I cuddled with her and played in her hair.

15 minutes later, She drifted off to sleep and I was still watching Bad Girls Club.

Tre then came back from the bathroom and went inside his closet and changed into his night clothes. He crawled into bed and laid in bed, even though Chloe was in between me and Tre and I couldn't cuddle with him. I didn't mind because I was happy the two loves of my life was in my presence.

"Babe." Tre whispered over to me.

"Yeah?" I said looking over at him.

"You on' think you pregnant?"

My eyes got big and my mouth got wide. "You think I'm pregnant?" I whispered.

"You ova here throwing up and shit and we ain't use a condom the last time. So, ion know."

"You think we should go and get a pregnancy test?"

"We could get it tomorrow after we stop by X's crib."

"Alright." I said and sighed.

If I was pregnant, of course I would be happy. I just feel like I wouldn't be ready to be a mother. I could barley take care of Chloe but now that I am in a different space. I feel like I probably could do it.

"You think I would be a good mom?"

"You already a mom."

"I know but it's different."

"It ain'tdifferent, even though Chloe ain't come out cha, she still ya daughter."

"Yeah you gotta point."

"Don't stress yaself, ii? I love you."

"I love you too, goodnight."

Hey loves. This was suppose to be posted yesterday but lately a bih been tired asf. I hate how this is sooooo short. But drama is gonna be coming soon! So let's get through the boring partsssss. Love you (: