Part 11

KIARA

5 MONTHS LATER

"Mm... Tre" I yelled out and he started to pump into me slowly. The pleasure started to make it's way in, making me fill the room with moans as his strokes went deeper and faster. I arched my back and held onto the blankets. He passionately kissed me as well as he stroked inside of me.

"Who's daddy?" He grunted and as he sucked on my neck.

"You daddy." I moaned out feeling my climax reaching it's max.

We both came and we pulled away from each other's sweaty body & laid flat back on the bed.

My legs was so sore, but I managed to throw my legs over his waist and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you pooh."

"I love you too babe." He said kissing me on my forehead.

Life has been so amazing the last 5 months. Me and Tre were able to communicate more and I just feel like I am in a good space and I'm starting to look for spaces to buy for my new business.

I put my face in the crook of his neck and dozed off to sleep.

I woke up and went into the bathroom and took a shower and brushed my teeth and put on booty shorts and white tanktop. Today was our one year anniversary. Even though we've only been together for one year, it felt like an eternity.

We been through so much my shit, but that's my man and he will always have my heart.

I went downstairs to go cook both of us breakfast. I pulled the fridge door open and made pancakes, sausage egg and bacon. After finish putting everything on the plate, I managed to take both of our plates upstairs and I walked over to his side of the bed.

I placed the plates down on the dresser and jumped on top of the bed.

"Babe, today's our anniversary!"

"KiKi."

"Wake up! I made you food." I said getting off the bed and picking up the plate.

He sat up and I placed the food in front of him.

"Aw thanks babe." He said poking out of his lips signaling for me to go and kiss him.

I pecked him on the lips and I grabbed my plate and sat besides him on the bed and we began to eat.

"Where we going today?"

"It's a surprise." He grinned and looked at me.

"I can't for wait for today."

"I can't wait for tonight." He smirked at him.

I threw my pillow at him.

"Shut up." I finished my breakfast and I took my plate downstairs and placed it in the sink.

4 HOURS LATER

I had my hair loose curled and I put on a pink/nude tight dress that stopped a few inches above my knees. I was finished with my makeup and I put on nude heels on and grabbed my clutch.

 I was finished with my makeup and I put on nude heels on and grabbed my clutch

"Babe, are you ready?" Tre yelled from downstairs.

"Yes, I'm coming!" I yelled back. Kenya went to take Chloe and watch her till tomorrow afternoon. I missed my baby so much.

I walked downstairs and I seen Tre look up at me and bit his bottom lip.

I reached the bottom step and I flatten out my dress and walked over to him and put my hands around his neck. He cupped my ass and whispered in my ear, "You wanna just stay?"

"So we got dressed for no reason?" I giggled.

"I would love to see you take it off."

"Boy, if we don't go now, we probably wont even make it."

He laughed and grabbed my hand and took us to his car.

--

"Are we there yet?" I asked him for about the fifth time.

"Actually we are." He said pulling over to a nice restaurant. He got out the car and walked over to my side and opened the door.

I got out and I walked in front of him and he held my waist and got inside.

"Reservation for Tre Harden and Kiara Carter." Tre told the guy.

"Come right this way." He said leading us to a table that was in the middle of the restaurant with rose petals around the table.

"This is so cute babe." I laughed.

After ordering our food and eating half way I looked up at him.

He grabbed onto my hands and looked at me.

"What?" I smiled.

He kept staring at me and eventually he said, "I can't imagine losing you. I love you so much and I can't see myself wit' anybody else but you."

On cue, a man with a guitar and a woman began singing behind us. So I turned my body around to watch them. I felt my eyes to blur and tears was coming down my face.

I looked over at Tre and he was in front of me on his knee looking up at me.

I gasped and stood up and began sobbing.

He grabbed into his pockets and pulled out a black box. He opened the box and lights shined and a beautiful diamond ring was on display.

"Will you marry me babe?"

I was still in a state of shock, and I realized that a few seconds passed by.

"Yes.. YES.. YESS!! I will marry you." I said wiping my eyes and he got up an put the ring on my finger.

TRE

I was shook as shit when I got down on my knees. When she said yes, I literally felt weights lifted off my shoulders. After about one more hour of talking, we both decided to leave and go home.

"Oh my god, I can't believe you really proposed." She said looking at her ring and then taking off her dress leaving her in a lace bra and thong.

"I know imma be wit you for the rest of my life, so what's the point of waiting. Feel me?" I said getting on the bed.

"Yeah I understand." She said straddling on top of me.

"I guess it's my time to show you my surprise and getting of my lap and walking over to our closet. She pulled out a box that was neatly wrapped. She placed it on my lap.

"Open it." She said sitting next to me.

I opened the box and it was a gold diamond Rolex.

"Oh shit bae, you ain't have to gimme anything." I said trying it on.

"I had too. You really like it?"

"Yeah this shit is dope." I said taking it off and putting it back on the box.

She hovered me and kissed me on the lips.

"What you gonna do for that watch?" She asked me.

"What you want me to do?" I smirked.

"Let's find out." She said deepening the kiss and adding her tongue and the
doorbell rung.

We ignored it and it rung again.

I sighed and Kiara got up and put on my silk robe and I put on his shirt and put on my NIKE slides. We both went downstairs and I opened the door.

It thought a ghost entered my body.

"Tracy, what chu doing here?" I said looking angry.

"I'm pregnant." She said rubbing on her belly and smiling.

This was kinda longer than my usual lengths. But I hope you all enjoy!

I got this shit under control, so don't worry. I know what I'm doing.