Part 14

Sorry for slow updates. Aside from tons of work, I'm kinda having authors block. but I might finish this around 25-30 because I have a new idea for a book.

KIARA

So, today was the day of the opening of Tre and I's store. We finalized it and it was going to be a clothing store called Black Pyramid. I barley had any sleep because I was so nervous and me and Tre were also messing around.

I managed to get up and get in the bathroom and cleaned myself up and brushed my teeth. I went downstairs and seen Tre and Chloe eating cereal.

"Hey my loves." I said going over to kiss Chloe on the forehead and kissing Tre on the lips.

"Good mo'in mama." Chloe spoke.

"Aw, you sound so cute."

"Hey babe, you looking cute."

"Thanks." I giggled giving him a 360 spin.

I sat at the dinning table and poured myself milk and cereal.

"Are you nervous for today?" I asked him.

"Nah, how about you?"

"Kinda, what if nobody comes?" I pouted.

"Don't stress boo, people is gonna come don't worry." He said getting up and rinsing out his bowl.

I quickly finished my breakfast and cleaned mines and Chloe's bowl and I went over to the living room.

"Babe, we need to start planning for our wedding, or do you think it's too early?"

"You want ma honest opinion?"

I nodded my hair as Chloe sat between my legs so I could do her hair in two buns for the event.

"To be honest, we should jus' elope."

I cracked my head at him, "Really?"

"Yeah, I ain't trying to marry nobody but chu, so why should we stress?"

"I'm down, we should go to Vegas!" I said grinning widely.

"Then I guess we set." He laughed.

"Should we tell people?"

"Babe that's gonna go against the whole purpose of eloping." He said laughing harder.

"Shut up." I giggled along with him.

--

I put my hair in high bun and letting my two side burns to let loose. I was wearing a high knee length black dress with a red stripe in the middle. I simply put red lipstick and took a quick picture of myself.

I already dressed Chloe in a black shirt and then a red spaghetti string dress over it matching it with black Yeezys

I already dressed Chloe in a black shirt and then a red spaghetti string dress over it matching it with black Yeezys. I fixed her two buns and she ran to the living room and watched cartoons till it was time to go.

Tre walked in the room and he was wearing one of the brands shirt that was red and black with blue jeans and timberland's

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and pecked his lips a few times.

"You look so cute babe." He told me.

"Thank you, you look handsome." I said flattening his shirt.

He looked at his watch and looked back down at me.

"C'mon let's go." He said grabbing my hand and taking Chloe into the car.

TRE

A nigga was excited for our store to finally be opening. We worked hard with the clothing and even the store. But now that it was finish I was ready to have it open to the public. One of the managers named Troy came up to me.

"Yo, there's mad people outside, we should start opening soon." He said.

"Aight, we gonna let them in 5 minutes." I said trying to make sure everything was perfect.

Kiara walked up to me and held my hand, "Babe, it's okay just breath. Everything is gonna be fine." X and Kenya wasn't able to come because they had nobody able to care for their newborn, but I understood.

DOORS OPEN

Me and Kiara stood in the center of the store and we both were holding our drinks.

"Welcome to Black Pyramid, we want you all to check out the latest product releases from Black Pyramid and shop the newest styles from the Spring/Summer '16 collection. With a full assortment of your favorite cut-and-sew tops, bottoms, outerwear, tees, and accessories, explore the most recent offerings from Black Pyramid."

Chloe and her other friends were upstairs with a babysitter to watch them.

"You wanna head outside babe?" I said talking to Kiara.

She nodded and we both walked outside and sat to a nearby park that wasn't that far.

She sat on my lap and rested her head on the crook of my neck and rubbed my back.

"I am so happy we are kinda are at peace."

"Kinda?"

"Well you know, we still have Tracy, but I'm willing to compromise."

I held her hand tighter and closed my eyes.

"I love you so much baby for sticking with me with all my mess up and staying with a nigga."

"It's not like, I was an angel, you helped me and seen me during my lowest. I love you too much." She said kissing me on the lips.

She was gonna be the death of me.