Part 40

KIARA

Me and Tre went outside for a walk, since I was bound to give birth any day. I was advised by my mid-wife that I would take frequent walks, so I could be more comfortable when I give birth.

I was wearing black tight and black shirt a with a bottle of water.

"Babe you good?"

"Yeah, I'm just a little tired." I replied back.

He nodded his head and grabbing onto my hand helping me walk.

"I'm so scared to give birth."

"Why?"

"I'm going to be in so much pain." I said rolling my eyes. "It's going to be worth it though."

"I just wanna thank you for bringing out my first born. I'm always going to love you for that."

I looked up at him and started grinning. "Aw, I am also so excited to meet him, it's so crazy." It was crazy how much love I had for my a baby that I never even met.

About another 15 minutes of walking, my legs were sore and throbbing. So we took a taxi back home.

While I was upstairs making sure that my hospital bag was ready and prepared since I could be giving birth any minute, Tre was downstairs cooking up food for us.

My pumpkins room was finally finished. Tre and X finished it a few days ago, the room is covered in blue and white stripes on the wall and furnished with toys and a lot of blue things.

I walked into the bathroom and took a shower since I was sweating bullets and was getting sweaty.

By the time I was finished showering and clothing myself, Tre was finished cooking and called me downtairs. He brought the plates to the living room and turned on a movie for us to watch while we ate.

"I miss Chloe." I said poking out my lips and furrowing my eyebrows together. Sylvia took Chloe until I give birth, so we wouldn't neglect her since we were having a new born. But once I gave birth, she's gonna right back before we know it.

"Yeah I miss her too. But my maw told me that she's having fun. So don't beat yourself up for it."

"Shit." I quickly stood up to my feet. "I'll be right back, I have to use the bathroom." I guess my little pumpkin was sitting on my bladder because I had to pee very badly.

I rushed to the bathroom on the same floor so I wouldn't have to run upstairs. I quickly pulled down my tights and released my urine and before I could flush down the toilet I noticed that it was clear.

I jerked my head back, then I realized that my water broke.

I gasped before yellng out for Tre's name and before I knew it, Tre was running into the bathroom.

"What's going on?"

"My water broke!" I yelled.

"Shit..Shit...Shit.." He quickly ran out the bathroom and went upstairs to go get the hospital bag.

"Sit down, imma go get the car ready and I'mma come to get you."

He helped me over to the seat as I was pressing on my stomach as I started to feel the contractions.

"Ughh.." I cosed my eyes and hissed.

Tre came back from the front door and walked me over to the back seat of the car giving me enough room.

Since the hospital wasn't far from our house, we got into the hospital within minutes.

While we were driving, Tre called the doctor so my doctor got everything set up by the time I got there.

I was changed into a hospital gown and laid down on the bed as the contractions began to get wrose.

"How far apart are your contractions?" The doctor asked me.

"There are like te-" A pain shot through my uterus, I closed my eyes and whined in pain as waited for the contraction to die down.

After a few seconds, it began to slow down. "My contractions are like twenty minutes apart."

"Okay, that is normal. Just sit tight and get comfortable."

Tre walked back in the room finish calling Sylvia, Chloe, Kenya and X and they were all on their way here.

FOURS HOURS LATER

15 minutes after Tre called them, they all arrived but were waiting outside since I was close into giving birth. The contractions were closer and closer and were longer.

"You are 10cm dilated. So you are ready to give birth now."

My heart was beating fast, I was so nervous and I just wanted my child to be healthy.

"I feel like I have to use the bathroom."

"It may feel like you need to poop, but it's just your little baby."

Tre was dressed in blue scrubs and he stood beside me and put his hand out for me to hold on to.

I put my legs up and stretched them open as the doctors instructed me to push.

"Okay, push again!"

I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth together as I pushed harder. Sweat beads were forming on my forehead as I continued to push harder.

I let out one more push and I heard faint screams.

"It's a boy!" The nurse yelled. The doctor took Tre and helped him cut the umbillical cord.

They then rushed my baby over to the changing room to give him a bath.

Everybody rushed in the room with balloons and gifts and congratulationing me.

They brought back the baby and laid him on top of my chest as tears flowed down my face.

"What do you want to name him?"

"Treyvon Aiden Harden." I said smiling. Me and Tre came up with the name and didn't tell anybody until I finally gave birth.

"Wow." Is all Tre said as he picking up Treyvon and looked into his brown eyes.

"Is that my brother?" Chloe asked me.

"Yes baby." I said giving her a hug her.

I was so happy that everything was finally in place.

I'm doing one more chapter and putting this book to an end.