Part 29

Daddy Tre ❤😍

KIARA

I felt the car go to a stop. My heart began racing while my palming started to get sweaty. The back of the car door flung open as two men grabbed Chloe and I and dragged us to an abandoned warehouse.

The inside looks like I didn't even fit the looks of the outside. The inside of the warehouse, there was marble tiles on the floor with stairs going up to multiple rooms. There was also a tiger laying on the couch as some guys were rolling and smoking blunts.

"Aye, that's all you DJ?" One of the guys asked while eyeing me up and down.

I was so disgusted, I don't even know why these low life bums just sit down everyday and smoke weed.

I scrunched my face up while rolling my eyes.

"Why the fuck you saying my whole government. And no, this is for boss man." He said snatching my arm and walking us away.

"Oh my bad boss man." The guy said chuckling continuing smoking his blunt.

I looked around and seen naked women bagging up drugs. I held onto Chloe's hand and pulled her closer to me as they inched us closer to the room.

The man threw both of us in the same room. I was so happy that they didn't separate me and Chloe into different rooms.

There was a  mattress on the floor. I went over to it and inspected it to make sure it was clean. After conforming that it was clean, I laid Chloe on the bed.

"You okay baby?"

"Yes mommy.. I'm hungry." She said as she held her stomach.

I tried to hold back the tears that was attempting to escape my eyes. Those simple words made me remember the time when me and Chloe had to fend for our selves and starve while my father was sprung out on drugs.

"I am going to get you something to eat. Just don't cry okay?" I said wiping the tears from my face.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded my head. "I will be fine, just sleep okay?" I said playing with her hair.

"Okay good night mommy." She said as I gave her a kiss on the lips.

After a few minutes later, she fell asleep. So I quickly took the phone out of my pocket and tried to call Tre but then I realized that there was no service in here.

I huffed. "Fuck!" I got up and walked over to the door and put my ear on the door.

"Where is she?"

"She's in the room sir."

"Did you bring the little girl too?"

"Yes they both are in the room."

"Alright thank you. I'll go in there in a second."

I quickly got up and ran over to the mattress, so they wouldn't realize that i was eavesdropping. For some strange reason, one of the mans voice sounded familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it since it was kind of low.

TRE

It's been an hour and Kiara and Chloe still haven't came home yet. I began to get worried.

I pulled out my phone and decided to call her. It didn't ring, but it went straight to voicemail.

At this point, I knew something was very wrong. I got up and went to the closet and quickly dressed in all black.

I called X and he sad he was coming any minute.

I went over to my drawer and pulled out my gun and put it in between the waistline of my pants and boxers.

I heard the door knock and knew it was X, so I opened the door and we quickly got inside his car.

"Bro what happened? It's almost midnight."

"Bruh, somethings wrong with Kiara and Chloe. They went outside to go get some shit at the supermarket and it's been almost 2 hours and her phone went straight to voicemail."

"Fuck... Damn who tried to play with my little sis? Who you think it is?"

"Man. I don't even know. But I swear if somebody touches a hair off Chloe or Kiara. I'mma really have to go to jail."

"Shit, I guess we gon' be cellmates because I don't play that shit neither."

I nodded my head. This is the reason why X is and always will be my brother. Even if he didn't know what happen he will come and drive and murk somebody for me or anybody that I love.

"Dis is the reason why I love you man."

"You already know imma hold you down man. Whea we going?"

"I really don't even know man." I sighed, not knowing what to do at this point.

KIARA

I heard the door open. I got up and stood in front of Chloe so they wouldn't try to hurt her.

It was one of the guys who took me into the room and the same guy trying to hit on me.

"Boss man said you could have yo' self a little treat. You got 15 minutes." He said leaving the room.

He clapped his hands together. "I want the young one." He said peering over at Chloe.

I didn't budge as he walked closer to us.

He walked over her to her and pulled down his pants.

"You're not gonna touch her!"

Chloe began to flinch since I started yelling.

"Bitch, you ain't going to tell me what to do." He said inching closer to her.

"DON'T TOUCH HER!" I said grabbing her picking her up.

"Aight, I guess I gotta settle for you."

He walked over to me. I rather have this happen to me than Chloe.

Ooh Y'all... I am so fucking messy :( I wanted to continue but bih I'm so indecisive.

BUT OMG, IT'S GONNA BE CRAZY ASF!