Part 22

KIARA

It's been a week and a few days already and I was getting tired of this hotel shit. I was just very uncomfortable and I could tell that Chloe was also. She missed Tre like crazy and even though that isn't her real father, who was I to separate them just because of our differences?

It's was around 5oclock and I heard a knock on the door.

"Coming!" I yelled walking over to the door, opening it.

I saw Kenya posted up by the door.

"Hey bitch!" She yelled and waltzed her ass in here.

"I missed you girl, how you even found me?"

"I missed yo ass too and I got my ways." She said flopping down on the couch and smirking up at me. 

I sat besides her and laughed too. I missed her ass so much.

"So what you doing here at this time?"

"You've been missing in action, and I miss my bestie." She said folding her hand and pouting.

"I know, I've just needed to clear my mind and find myself. How's my little baby Chase?"

"He getting a little chunky but he is growing so big. I swear I love that little boy."

"Aw that's so cute. How about you and X?"

"We been good lately, regular smegular degular shit."

I laughed. It was moments like this that made me miss Kenya.

"But enough about me, whats going on wit you and big bro?" She asked me.

"It's oo much shit going on. So tell me why Tracy lost the baby and he accused me of having to do something with killing the baby."

She gasped and covered her mouth.

"I know! I couldn't believe it. I wanted to beat the brakes off his ass. Like I wouldn't even hurt fucking fly!" I said getting angry all over again.

"Damn... I don't know whats up with him. He just don't think!" She said sighing.

"I know, but Chloe really wants to see him. I don't wanna separate them so tomorrow morning imma let them hang out."

"Yeah that's good. She shouldn't suffer just because y'all going through it."

"You right. We've been together for a long time and I can't see myself with anyone besides him. But he really needs to learn that things he do will affect us."

"Yes bitch! Take control." She said snapping her fingers.

"Omg, I love you. You a trip I swear. But forreal, I'm thinking about taking counseling. Just to have a third party help us out y'know?"

"So you telling me, you spending all yo money to a random bih to listen and critique your relationship?"

"I don't see it like that. The counselor doesn't know none of us and I honestly feel like they don't have anything to lose and will give us the honest feedback."

"You right girl. But couldn't be me. Anyways, I gotta go." She said getting up walking over to me giving me a tight hug.

"Tell my baby Chloe her favorite person said hey." She said walking over to the door.

"Alright, Be safe babe." I said closing the door behind her.

--

The next day rolled around quickly. I got Chloe and I dressed and we got to the house before 11AM.

We walked up to the door and I knocked the door. I could tell no one was in there because it was dead silent. I put my ear against the door and heard nothing.

I sighed and went inside my bag and dug for the key that I regularly used. I opened the door and seen the broken glass plates on the floor and the vases thrown everywhere.

I held onto Chloe's hand tighter as we walked upstairs. I gasped as I seen Tre's unconscious body laying in the middle of the hallway floor.

"Omg!" I quickly went inside my bag and pulled out my phone and called for an ambulance.

It's been 5 minutes as the ambulance finally arrived. I watched as they took Tre in a stretcher as I walked with them crying.

"Mommy, where is Daddy going?" Chloe asked looking up at me.

"He's going to the hospital okay? Don't be scared. C'mon." I said grabbing her hands attempting to get on the back on the ambulance with him.

"You can't come in with a child. Either you come in alone, or you stay out with her."

"She's my daughter and that's my husband!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry ma'm but thats just the protocols that we have to follow."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I hopped out of the back of the ambulance and took a taxi to the hospital. I wasn't just going to leave Chloe, so I was just gonna take a taxi over there.

After getting registered, we waited 3 hours until the doctors finally came.

"Family of Harden?"

I got up and walked over to him.

"Is everything okay?"

"Well... he had alcohol poisoning which caused him to vomit and he choked on his vomit. But luckily it was able to go back down and not suffocate him. However, we seen a multiple pills in his system so we would have to keep in for a few days for suicide watch."

"What? He would never kill himself!"

"He's in Room 306 if you want to speak to him." The doctor said walking off.

I looked over at Chloe sleeping on the couch. My heart sank. Chloe would never have a normal childhood and I just had to accept that. I had to stop jumping from house to house and just give her a stable environment.

She was here sleeping on a hospital chair because of something me and Tre just couldn't get over.

I went over to her and picked her up and walked over to Tre's room and prepared for the worse.

Hey guys. Comment & vote :) Love ya.