Part 8

Kiara in MM

KIARA

Chloe's birthday was in a few days and I was planning a big surprise for her. She was turning 4 years old and she was growing so fast in front of my eyes.

Kenya was due in 1 month and her baby shower was in a few days. I couldn't wait to meet her little one and find out if it's a boy or a girl.

Ever since I graduated, I knew I wasn't going to go to college because I just wanted to open my own shop for fashion and makeup. But I needed a shop to save up some money. And I also didn't want to rely on Tre financially.

I was interrupted in my thought when Chloe jumped on my lap.

"Hi Kiki!" She yelled in my face.

"Hey pumpkin, you did your hair by yourself?" I said because her hair was in two lazy ponytails on each side.

"Yes, do you like it?"

"Of course, do you wanna do mines?"

"Yes!!" She said jumping behind me on the couch. I moved up forward and untied my hair and let it out freely.

About 15 minutes later, Tre came in with both hands full of groceries and went into the kitchen and unload all the food. He came back over and gave Chloe a kiss on the cheek and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Hey babe, I missed you." I pouted. Chloe finished with my hair and ran upstairs to her room.

Tre sat down besides me, and I put my legs over his lap.

"Aw my baby missed me?" He smirked.

"Yes. Can you massage my feet it hurts." I frowned

"What chu did all day?"

"I just ran some errands and went to the park with Chloe the whole day."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. But, I wanna tell you something."

"Lay it on me."

"I was thinking of opening a business about like fashion and makeup. But I don't know."

"You should because you good with both of them, so I support it. Also I want you to know if you need anything I can help pay for you."

"Aw thanks baby, but I wanna do it myself."

"I love you."

"I love you too punk." He said kissing me on the lips.

--

Today was the day of Kenya's baby shower and I curled my hair as it sat up to my shoulders with a white dress and white high heels. I walked out the closet and seen Tre still sleeping in the bed.

I sighed and walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Omg, babe wake up we are going to be late."

"Gimme 5 more minutes."

"You said that like 3 hours ago just get up!" I yelled.

"Ugh, dont be pissing me out in the morning damn." He said getting up and dragging his feet towards the bathroom.

"So annoying." I said under my breath and went downstairs to Chloe who was watching T.V.

"When are we lweaving?" Chloe asked me.

"When Tre is finish, just give us a few more minutes okay?"

About 30 minutes later, Tre came downstairs and started to put on his shoes.

"Aight lets go." We all got up and went outside into the car

--

Once we got into the house me and Tre sat our gifts on top the gift table. I got her a milk pumping machine and Tre got her 3 baby Jordans for the baby.

"Kiara!!" Kenya screamed walking over to me.

"Baby mama!" I said going over to her and giving her a hug.

"Omg, you got so damn big!" I said rubbing her large stomach.

"I know! I can't wait to find out what I'm having." She said

"Same, I'm going to spoil it to death!"

"I wanted to ask you to be the god mother?" She asked me.

"Is that even a question? Of course!" I said hugging her again.

About a few hours passed by and we all ate and played some baby shower games.

Kenya got up and clinked her glass cup and knife together "Alright everybody, we are going to now found out the gender of the baby."

I grabbed a pink button because I hoped the baby was a girl, and Tre picked the blue button.

X and Kenya both got up and stood in front of everybody and had a large box in front of them.

They both pulled the top of the box up and BLUE ballons started floating to the stop.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" I yelled. Tears started to form in my eyes, my best friend was having a baby boy. Ugh, she's giving me baby fevers.

Kenya and X both started to cry, and hug eachother.

This was a beautiful moment.