Part 10

I know I've been slow on updating. The way my grades was looking. Chileeee, anyways Happy Halloween.  I'm 16 and still went trick o treating :( 

But anyways Enjoy!!!!!!

KIARA

2:31AM

I was snuggled up with Tre with my legs over his waist. My phone started to ring, I was so tired. I ignored it until the phone rang again. After the phone rang again, I groaned and picked up my phone and it was Kenya.

I reached over and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I mumbled through the phone.

"OMG, Kiara guess what!"

I sat up and said, "What?"

"My water broke, X is driv- Ughh! he's driving me to the hospital.

"Bitchh!" I sat up and held the phone closer to my ear. "Which hospital your going?! I can't wait to meet my baby godson."

"I'm going to Greenwood Hos- shitt, X hurry up! Imma text you the address, im having bad contractions."

"Alright girl, Imma meet you there right now."

I jumped out the bed and began to shake Tre. I whispered to him to wake up since Chloe was sleeping with us because she was scared to sleep by herself.

"Tre, we gotta go to the hospital."

"Why?" He whispered in his raspy voice.

"Kenya's giving birth, c'mon get dressed." We both already took a shower before we went to sleep a few hours ago, so I just went to the bathroom to go brush my teeth.

I went over to our closet and I wore a black crop top with a olive green bomber and ripped black sweats with all black huaraches. Tre finished dressing and went downstairs to go get dressed.

Since Chloe was still sleeping, I left her in her onesies and I went downstairs and drove her over to Sylvia's house.

KNOCK KNOCK

About 2 minutes later, she came downstairs with a Gucci headscarf wrapped around her hair.

"Hey, I know it's so late but Kenya is giving birth and I know they won't allow her in the room. Can you take her until the afternoon?"

"Of course. C'mon Chloe let's have a slumber party." She said grabbing Chloe and holding her.

"Tell Kenya I said congratulations and I send her all my love."

"I will. Thanks love." I said giving her a hug and walking back to the car.

We drove all the way to the hospital and walked in and went over to the receptionist desk.

She had on box braids that's been there for way too long, big ass earring hoops, nails that touched the ceilings and was chewing obnoxiously.

"Can I help you?" She said rolling her eyes.

Tre probably could tell that I was getting heated because he put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"What room is Kenya Hardens?"

"She's in room 408." She said not looking at me and continue to typing on her laptop.

"Bitch." I mumbled and walked over to the elevator and we got up to the 4th floor and went over to her room.

When we got in the room, I seen X in blue scrubs and Kenya laying on the bed with her eyes closed and breathing in deeply. I put my bag on the couch and walked over to her.

"How many inches dilated are you?"

"I am 4 inches dilated already."

"Aw, I can't wait to meet my godson. What you gonna name him?"

"Chase." She said smiling and rubbing her belly.

One of the nurses came in and told us to leave because she was starting to push and we couldn't be in the room.

KENYA

I separated my legs and they pushed up the bed. I held onto X's hand and squeezed it so hard because I was so nervous. I was going in natural and not going to use any medicines or shots and I was slowly regretting.

"Okay, Kenya. When I count down to five, you are going to start pushing okay?"

Sweat of beads built on my forehead and I nodded and bite the bottom of my lip.

"Okay. One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Push!"

I began to push and push harder.

"Ugh! It's not working." I winced in pain.

After 10 minutes, I was gave birth to my 7 lb healthy son, Chase. After they took him and cut his umbilical cord and they cleaned him. I was able to hold him, they put him up to my chest and I began to start crying.

"He looks just like you X." I smiled up at him and looked down at my baby.

"Yeah he do." He said smiling as well.

I couldn't wait to bring home my baby Chase.