Sunday.

Anthony ^^ without the beard

POV Angelina.

It was sunday, I worked out everyday. And I already regret it. I mean sure like, my thighs are better, my belly fatties are almost gone and my butt is bigger. But still I don't like the part where I actually had to do stuff.

"EVERYONE LIVING ROOM, NOW!" Adam suddenly screamed through the house. I got up from the big chair in the library and put my book on the table. As I walked out the door, Ace came from the gym and the other two from the gaming room.

"What's wrong?" I asked as we all walked into the living room. Adam was standing infront of the tv.

The guys were standing in a line. Legs spread and hands behind their back. I looked at them weirdly before joining the line. I just stood there with my arms crossed.

"As you all know, Angelina is still in school. And needs to go back tomorrow." He started his lecture and I already disliked it.

"Do I have to?" I threw my head back and groaned.

"Yes, but I wanna talk about that now." Adam explained.

"Wait, why do we have to be here?" Anthony asked.

"If you just stop interrupting me, you'd know!" Adam snapped. "As I was saying, you're going back to school Lina."

"I don't wanna, because then I'll be all alone ag-." I whined.

"Shut it!" Adam cut me off. "But you are right, since I don't want you to be alone. Ace will go with you."

"WHAT?!" Ace and I shouted at the same time.

"Can't Ashton come with me?" I asked as Ace said "I don't want to go back there!"

"Ace, office!" Adam pointed upstairs. Ace just growled and stomped upstairs.

"Why him?! Ace doesn't even like me!" I stood up from the couch.

"He does like you, he just hates school." Ashton assured.

"From his reaction it's not just school he hates." I rolled my eyes.

"He has been through a lot. So just give him some time to adjust to the idea." Tony rubbed my back.

"Can't one of you come with me." I pouted.

"We graduated already, I'm nineteen and he almost." Tony told me.

"Wait how old is Ace then?" I knitted my brows in confusion.

"He just turned eighteen." Ash answered.

"Okay, well. I'm heading out. Be back in a bit." I grabbed some random car keys and walked to the garage. I clicked the button and the lights from a Mercedes Benz CLS 550 lit up. "Nice!" I mumbled before getting in.

POV Ace.
When Adam and came back downstairs Angelina was gone.

"Where is Lina at?" Adam asked sitting down.

"Dunno, she just said she'd be back soon." Tony answered.

I grabbed the remote and turned the tv on. We watched Breakfast Club. Halfway through the movie the door opened and Angelina walked in.

"Hey." She sat down next to me on the couch and focused on the movie immediately.

"Angelina, Ace will go to school with you." Adam said as I paused the movie.