"He loves you."

POV Angelina.

When I was finally done doing my hair and stuff. I put on a pair of jeans and a white sweater with Mickey Mouse on it. Except it had flowers instead of a face.

The moment I walked out of my room, familiar guitar chords filled my eardrums. I followed the sound to the music room.

There he sat, on the piano chair with a guitar placed on his lap. He soflty sang the first verse, oblivious to my presence.

I stood silenty in the doorway, listening to him as he hit every note perfectly.

"I wanna dance with you right now, oh." I joined him. He looked up quite shocked but carried on anyways.

Ace stood up and took a step towards me. Indicating that I should come into the room, which I did.

"And you look as beautiful as ever. And I swear that every day it'll get better." He sang soflty while gazing into my eyes.

"You make me feel this way somehow." We harmonized.

"I'm so in love with you, I hope you know." Ace sang alone. "Darling your love is more than worth its weight in gold."

He stopped playing, I looked up at him as he leaned down. His eyes lowering to my lips, he went to lean down more but I stepped back.

"Sorry, I- I" A blush appeared on his cheek. "I got caught up in the moment."

"It's okay." I nodded before exiting the room. Once I got back in my room, I leaned my back against the door.

My heart was pounding like crazy as my cheeks were growing hot. "I need some air." I sighed, putting on a pair of shoes.

"Are you okay?" Alec popped up behind me as I was puytting on my coat.

"Yeah, just going to take the dogs for a walk." I smiled. "Ariel! Abraxas!" I called them.

"I'll come with." He put on his jacket and put the dogs on a leash. Handing Ariel's leash to me.

We stepped outside and made our way to the park. Both of us were silent, lost in thoughts.

"I saw." Alec stated out of the blue. My face turned into one of confusion. Noticing my expression, he chuckled. "I saw what happened with Ace."

My heartbeat fastened at the sound of his name. "What was there to see?" I tried to play clueless.

"You know what." He rolled his eyes. "Why did you pull away?"

"I don't know." I mumbles, kicking some snow.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Alec questioned.

" That I don't know!" I groaned. What's there not to understand?

"Do you like him?" He asked. "No wait, are you in love with him?"

"How am I supposed to know what that's like?" I shrugged in frustration.

"Does your heart speed up around him or when someone mentions his name?" Yes.

He kept going because I didn't answer anyway. "Do you miss his presence when he's away?" Yes.

"Do I have to keep going?" He wondered. "Remember he loves you."

I sighed. "Let's go back home."

"Changing topic." He raised an eyebrow at me. "Very subtle."

"I know right." I winked before taking off running. Ariel ran after me, giving us a head start.

We soon arrived at the house, Alec and Abraxas a few seconds behind us. I was about to take my coat off when I got a phone call.

"Hello." I answered.

"Hey, I was wondering I you wanted to meet up?" My fathers voice rang through the spreaker.

"You just saw me." I laughed.

"Is that a yes or no?" Uncertainty laced his voice.

"Sure, I'll meet you at starbucks in a few." I hung up and grabbed some car keys.

"Where you going?" Adrian turned the corned. Making it obvious that he eavesdropped.

"To meet up with my dad." And with that I left.

**

**

**

I walked back into the house after meeting my father. We agreed to take it slow. I was glad that he was back in my life, but it didn't have to go this brutal.

"Where were you?" Ace's voice boomed through the living room as I stepped in.

"At starbucks." I sat on the floor as the dogs greeted me. "Meeting with my father."

"You didn't even bother to tell me?" Hurt and anger clear in his tone.

"Sorry." I shrugged standing up. "If you need to know, I'm going to the kitchen."

I sat on the counter and munched on some cookies angrily. "What's with the face?" Arthur asked, grbbing a cookie.

"Ace is being a little kid." I whined.

"Well so are you." He tapped my forehead. "He just wants to keep you safe."

"No he wants me to stick with him 24/7." I retorted.

"Have you ever been in danger around him?" Arthur asked, making me replay my memories with him.

"No," I groaned because he was right. "Only when he accidently slapped me." I cringed at the memory.

"That's the reason he wants you around him." He grinned. "And then you have the fact that he loves you." He quickly stuffed a cookie in his mouth before leaving.

"UGH!" I banged my head against the cupboards behind me. After my little mental breakdown I decided to make dinner.

After a few seconds of thinking, I realized that I didn't even want to make dinner. "Adam, I'm ordering Spare ribs!" I shouted, knowing he would hear me somehow.

"Fine with me!" He responded. I made the call and then took a seat on the couch.

"You okay?" Adrianna sat beside me on the couch. "You seem a little spaced out."

"I just have a lot on my mind." Actually, just one thing.

"It's that Ace kid isn't it?" She smirked.

"Ah not you too?" I fell over, laying sideways on the couch.

"Sorry, Alec and Arthur were talking about it and I happend to hear some of it." Adrianna shot me an innocent look.

"This house is full of eavesdroppers. Alec, Adrian and now even you!"I buried my face in a pillow.

"I already noticed, even without hearing their conversation." She stated. "I was in that grocery store as well, remember."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I turned my gaze to her.

"All of the guys care for you, he just cares a little bit more." She explained. "He loves you."

"You're the third person who has said that, today." I whined, sitting back up.

"That's because it's true." Adrianna stood up. "Maybe you just didn't notice yet." She patted my head and then left. Probably to Adam or something.