Bonus Chapter: Blaze.

I know that it's not super good and probably not what you expected at all but I wanted to give you guys something for 200K.

THANKS Y'ALL😫❤️❤️❤️

POV Blaze.
I groaned as Brittany, Brooke and I walked into school. We were just starting our freshman year at high school.

We went to our homeroom and took a seat in the back. I watched Brooke as her eyes focused on her phone. Her skin was slightly tanner than mine because of aunt Addelyn's skin tone.

Brittany on the other hand, was really fair. Dark blonde locks framed her face as her blue eyes scanned the room. Probably looking for cute guys.

Luckily, we weren't in the same class as Blake and Bradley. Those two could be real pains in the ass.

I frowned as three guys approached us. One blonde and tan, one with grey eyes and one brunette.

The one with grey eyes sat next to me while the others sat infront of us. He turned to me and I raised an eyebrow. "Can I help you?" I asked, Brooke and Brittany looked towards us.

"I'm Beckett, nice to meet you." He said a little hesitant while offering me a hand.

"Blaze." I shook his hand.

"Aren't you too old to be a freshman?" The blonde one asked.

"I'm only fourteen." I said confused.

"Oh, I though you were sixteen or something." He chuckled. "I'm Drew by the way."

"Me llamo Cortez." He winked at me.

"Mhm, Cortez. ¿Qué tal?" I asked.

"Muy bien. ¿Y tú?" He replied impressed.

"Eh, regular." I shrugged.

"Hello, I'm Brittany." She said while sitting down on my table.

"Brooke." Brooke gave a short wave and then gave me a here-we-go-again look. I rolled my eyes heavenwards because I knew what she meant.

"It's not like I can do anything about it." I whispered when Brittany started up a conversation.

"Do something about what?" Beckett asked, leaning closer.

"Nothing." I shook my head.

**TWO WEEKS LATER**

"I swear it is so much fun! You should really try it!" I said excited. Beck just watched me rant on and on as a small smile crept onto his face.

"What are you smiling about?" I asked, giving him a questioning look.

"Nothing." He said, smiling even wider. "I just enjoy seeing you excited like this."

"Okay." I chuckled. "But you should really try ice skating some time."

"I will. Only because you get so excited about it." He gave me a boyish smile.

"I'm so hungry!" Cortez exclaimed while turning around. He leaned his elbow on my table and put his head on his fist.

"Just five more minutes." I patted his cheek.

"I never thought one of The Three would pat my face." He said thoughtfully.

"The three?" Brooke asked.

"That's what everyone called you guys in middle school." Drew informed.

"Because you're always together and no offense but when you guys walk you look like mean girls." Cortez added.