Mom.

POV Angelina.

Friday came around soon, I didn't feel happy at all. It was my mom's death anniversary, november 24.

I got out of bed with an annoyed face and took a shower. I felt a bit better after that and walked downstairs. The frown glued to my face.

"What's wrong?" Ace asked as we walked downstairs to his motorcycle. "You're not on your period right?" I glared at him before putting on my helmet.

He checked his phone and sighed in relieve. All seven of them track my period because they wanna avoid my anger. And with that I mean getting stuff thrown at them

"Let's just go." I said, I feel a lockdown coming.

"Alright." Ace hopped on and we drove off. After we arrived Ace brought me to the girls. "If you need me just call." He kissed me on the forehead and went off.

I grabbed my book out my locker and made my way to the classroom.

** Skip to lunch **

We were sitting inside the canteen and Ace kept coughing. "Are you sick or something?!" I snapped, wanting silence.

"No!" He replied fast and glared at me.

"Well, if you are, go home." I shrugged. "I don't wanna get ill."

"Fine!" He scoffed getting up and walking out the canteen.

"Weren't you a little harsh?" Adelynn asked quietly, Ailani nodded. I realized it too and went after him.

"Ace!" I yelled as I watched him walking. He stopped but didn't turn around. "Don't go."

"You told me to go home," He turned his head. "So I'm going."

He continued walking, so I ran to him. My front collided with his back and I wrapped my arms around his torso, trapping his arms.

"Lo siento." I said with my face against his back. He kept silent, but he did turn around making me loose my grip a bit. Ace hugged me back.

"It's okay." He said. "But I'm still going home, I feel like crap."

"That's fine, call me when you get home." I smiled as he kissed my head. Ace turned and went to the office as I returned to the girls.

"You good?" Lani asked when I sat down.

"I'm better." I smiled softly.

**
**

We had one period left, but right now we had a free one. Ace left 10 minutes ago. The girls and I were sitting in the music room.

Adelynn was busy on her phone, Lani was attempting to play piano. She knew one song, but her hands were a little too small.

"Can I try?" I asked standing behind her. She jumped a little at my sudden appearance and then nodded.

I sat down and placed my hand on the keys lightly. I took a deep breath before letting my fingers guide me. They brushed over the piano keys and played a familliar song.

My mom's favorite song, Moonlight. I used to play this for her all the time. I heard Adelynn put down her phone.

"That was gorgeous!" Adelynn exclaimed when I finished. "Why didn't you tell us that you played?"

"You didn't ask." I shrugged. "Sing!" I ordered as started playing Love On Top.

For the rest of the period we sang songs. After that we went to Math. It was quite boring, math should just figure out their problems on their own.