Back in the game.

POV Angelina.
After the conversation with Ace, I laid down underneath the covers. The tears continued to their way down my face. I decided to just let them all out.

Everything that has been bottled up beside me. My father is back. Mom's death anniversary. Ace and Venice together. Ace slapping me. Being stabbed. All of it.

I got up the next morning and stretched out my body. I groaned slightly, in my bathroom I checked my lip. I just let it be and sighed.

Changing out of my old clothes. Into black leggings and the red hoodie Ash gave me on the first morning here. I still haven't returned it. Not that I was planning on it.

The hoodie reached just above my knees. I put on grey fluffy socks and opened my door silently. It fell open so I jumped back. There he laid, asleep on the cold floor.

Ace fell into my room. I guess he fell asleep here yesterday. I sighed and grabbed the blanket from my bed. I spread it over him before stepping outside. Carefull not to step on him.

I went to the kitchen and found burned toast on the stove. I threw it away and made myself new toast.

"Why is Ace in the hallway, on the ground with a blanket?" Anthony asked as he, Ashton and Alec walked into the kitchen.

"I put it over him." I took out the toast and spread some nutella on it.

"I thought you were mad." Ashton wondered.

"Just because I'm mad, doesn't mean I don't care." I answered truthfully.

"When do you think you'll forgive him?" Anthony asked.

"You are gonna forgive him, right?" Alec asked to make sure.

"I guess." I shrugged.

"Remember that he loves you aye." Ashton added.

"Oh so you guys don't love me? Okay." I scoffed. Taking my plate to sit down at the dinner table.

"We do, he just loves you differently." Alec sighed.

"You didn't notice?" Anthony asked shocked.

"I didn't see a thing." I stuffed my mouth with toast.

"Maybe you were seeing, but you weren't looking." Alec probably quoted.

"I think my eyes are just fine." I looked at him weirdly before putting my dishes in the sink.

I went upstairs again, I walked to my room and to my suprise. Ace wasn't there anymore. I put on jeans and just wore the hoodie.

I tied the shoelaces of my Nikes and then grabbed my phone. After going to the garage, I drove out in the Aston Martin. This is my favorite car from now on, I thought.

I got to the gym just in time. Ever since that one day, I've been going to as many volleyball matches as possible. Up until now, Ace went with me.

"Where's your boy?" Hayden questioned.

"He's not my boy." I rolled my eyes. "And we got in a fight."