Decorating

POV Angelina.

I've been home for about a week now. It's almost christmas and the guys were gone to buy a tree.

Adrianna didn't mind living with us at all. She and Adam were really hitting it off. I also found out that she was forced to stay in that house.

Adelynn and Ailani were over all the time. The three of us were hanging lights around the windows.

We had christmas songs blasting while we were dancing. Soon, we finished decorating and started to bake cookies. Shaping them like trees, stars and more.

After I put them into the oven, a familiar intro started playing.

"Ayeeee!" We all yelled and started to dance.

Ailani and Addy were dancing together on the dinner table. I jumped on the kitchen isle and sang into a wooden spoon.

"Even though you can sing like an angel, please don't turn into Ashton." Ace walked in.

"Oh you love it!" I rolled my eyes playfully.

"I do." He stretched his arms to me so I got closer. "But you're standing on the place where our food get made." Ace placed his arms under my arms and lifted me off.

"No need to lift us." Adelynn said and quickly got off our dinner table. Ailani jumped on her back and they made their way to the living room.

"Where are the others?" I asked putting the wooden spoon away. The bell rung and I got the cookies out.

I stood behind the counter and put the fresh baked cookies on the plate. "Carrying the tree from the car."

"And you're not gonna help?" I chuckled as I grabbed the decoration.

"Nope," Ace backhugged me. "I prefer to stay here." He rested his head on my shoulder.

"Suit yourself." I shrugged and tried to make the cookies a little bit decent. Which is kind of a struggle since I'm not super creative.

"No, do it like this." Ace objected and guided my hands.

"What are you guys doing?" Ashton came in.

"Decorating cookies." Ace replied, pointing out the small details that I missed.

We made a lot of pretty cookies, but he helped a little late. So two were already ugly.

"Here!" I stuffed an ugly one in his mouth. His eyes widened in shock but he soon started to chew.

"Woah!" He groaned in delight as he put his thumbs up. "Try it!" He shoved the other one in my mouth.

I moaned at the flavour and the kitchen door opened. Ace and I spun around, out cheeks puffed out because of the cookies.

Ashton raised his phone and snapped a picture of us. Getting me out my dazed state. "Cute." He grinned.

I groaned and grabbed the cookies. "Let's go." I went to the living room, the two boys trailing behind me.

They already started decorating the christmas tree.

**

"Angel, you put the star on it." Ace stated handing me the star. Anthony lifted me up and I placed it at the top.

"All done." Adam said and slung his arm over my shoulder. I smiled up at him and we went to watch christmas movies.

A/N Short chapter again, sorryyyyy (>_<)