Ailani's birthday.

POV Angelina.
It was already Ailani's birthday. She wouldn't stop reminding us of it the past two weeks. I had an amazing idea for her gift.

After making a lot of calls, everything was finally arranged. I put a lot of thought in this present. She'll probably die if she sees this. Or drop something.

At school I gave her chocolate and Bangtan's new album, WINGS. She wrapped her arms around me and kept saying 'thank you' all day.

Adelynn gave her a lot of chocolate and a Green Day hoodie. Ace even gave her a gift, he gave white heels. But of course he had to joke about her height.

Ailani didn't mind since she loved the heels. Right now we were in my kitchen, eating cake. The two of them were gonna sleep over.

The doorbell rang and I got up. "I'll be right back." I informed before getting the door.

I opened the door and signaled that they should be quiet. I guided my present to the living room without the girls noticing it. "Ready?" I asked, they nodded so I went back to the kitchen.

I poured a drink for all of us as Ace and Ashton joined us. "You get it yourself." I warned the boys before they could ask. They closed their mouths and I went towards the living room.

I nodded to the guys and stood against the door post, waiting for the others. "Lina, can I-" Lani came in. She stopped because of the sight infront of her.

She dropped the glass in her hand, making it shatter on the floor. "Seriously?" I gave her a dry look. Lani just kept opening and closing her mouth like a fish.

"What the hell?" Ashton walked in and saw the fanta all spread out over the floor. "Lina?" I turned to face him. "Why are there seven Asian guys in our house?"

"Lani's birthday gift!" I clapped excited.

"Does she like it?" Ace waved his hand infront of Lani's face.

"Of course, she's just in shock." Adelynn stated, remaing her cool. I know for a fact that she's screaming inside.

"Who are they?" Ace asked.

"Can you introduce yourself?" I asked them in Korean. They nodded, the did that witht the gun thing and then Ailani regained her sanity.

"Anneong." She bowed slightly.

**

**

Ailani and Adelyn spend the entire day with Bangtan. "How did you even get them here?" Ace asked as I sat on the kitchen island.

"They were already here." I shrugged, they were on tour.

"Let me ask it in a different way." He stood infront of me. "How do you know them?"

"Rapmonster used to be my brother best friend." I answered. "Before he went back to Korea."

A short chapter, again. I'm running out of inspiration. Sorry (>_<)