Ailani?

Ailani^^

POV Angelina.
Since my ribs were busted up and Ace got shot. Adam let us stay home. The both of us were spread on the couches, watching Teen Wolf.

This is all we had done all day. Until the door bell rang, Ace went to get it. It was really hard for me to find a good position, so I didn't want to get up. Because then I probably can't find it anymore.

I was pretty comfortable here, just in a black sports bra and sweatpants. I think Ace went to the door shirtless, in his grey sweats.

"Angel?" Ace called from the hallway. He sounded pretty confused. I groaned and got up.

"What?!" I poked my head around the corner, cause I didn't have a shirt on. "Ailani?" I asked shocked.

"Can we talk?" Ailani asked, she seemed pretty upset so I nodded.

"Come on in." I stood a little behind Ace and opened the door more.

"Angel? What are you doing?" Ace asked a little bit concerned.

I ignored him, "Let's go upstairs." I made sure to stay behind Ace to hide my bruises. Ailani didn't even question Ace's band aid on his shoulder.

"Alright then." He threw his hands up before going back to the living room.

I followed her upstairs, "That door." I pointed out. "I'll be right there." I quickly turned and speed walked to the laundry room. I grabbed a clean white tee of mine.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know what got into me." Was the first thing she said when I came into my room.

"What are you sorry for?" I chuckled, sitting down on my desk chair.

"Being here." She answered making me look at her confused. "I traced your phone."

"Oh that's okay, why are you here tho?" I asked as she sat down on my bed.

"I didn't know what to do. I needed someone to talk to. You're the only person that has talked to me. Well except the other guy, but that was because he wanted to sit next to you. Why is he here anyways?" She ranted.

"He lives here too, we're not related tho." I explained. "what happened?"

"My boyfriend form my old town broke up with me." Ailani suddenly broke down.

"No! No! Don't cry!" I rushed over and pulled her close.

"I thought he was the one." She wailed.

"Just forget about him." I told her. "You're gonna fall in love so many times before you'll find the one you'll be with forever. So you're just one broken heart closer to happily ever after."

"Did you just quote wizards of waverly place?" She pulled away and looked at me while wiping her tears.

"Maybe." I looked away.

"Oh my God!" She laughed.

"What?!" I said offended. "But for real, forget about that ass. New city, new guys."

"You're right!" She grinned. "And I'm gonna start after a weekend of sad movies, junk food and tears."

"Suit yourself." I laid down on my back. "Aren't you supposed to be at school?" I glanced at the clock, it said 1.30 PM.

"Neh, he called me around 12PM. So I didn't feel like staying there." She shrugged.

"Have you eaten?" I worried. I mean, food is important.

"No, you got food?" Ailani sat up.

"Jup, let's go!" I shouted as I got up. I headed to the kitchen and made some pancake batter.

"I'll pour the drinks." She started opening cabinets and drawers. Eventually she found the cups and made for the both of us hot chocolate.

After half an hour we were finished. "Smells good." Ace walked into the kitchen.

"Here," I handed him a plate with a few pancakes. "Out." I pushed him out again, luckily he was wearing a shirt.

"Thanks." He grinned like an idiot.

Just before he left the room Ailani spoke up. "Did you two fight?"

"What are you talking about?" I questioned.

"Did you guys have a physical fight?"

"What!?" Ace got into defensive mode. "I'd never hurt her!"

"It's okay, Ace."I assured. "We didn't fight. We are good."

"Alright." Ailani dropped it and brought her plate to the counter.

"Why is she still here?" Ace whispered as he stared into my eyes. His eyes were so mesmerizing, they were staring straight in my soul. Emerald green with a turquoise circle around them.

"She- uhm" I mumbled, I shook my head. "She is or was upset, so she's staying. Don't worry I'll make sure she behaves."

He gave me a warning look before going to his room. I joined Ailani after making a mocking face at him as he went through the door.

"He doesn't like me eh?" Ailani said.

"He'll come around. Because I like you and I'm gonna keep you." I grinned at her.

"Yaasss!" She fist bumped me.

We finished the pancakes and watched Beauty and the beast. Because disney is awesome.

We made sure that Ailani was gone before the others were home. I didn't exactly tell her there were three more. But that's something for later.

"LANI LEFT!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs before walking to the living room .

"Finally!" Ace stomped down the stairs and plopped down on the other couch. He grabbed the remote and turned Teen Wolf back on.

"Wait!" I ran to the kitchen an grabbed a bag of mini reese's. For Ace I brought a Hershey bar. "Okay, go!" I threw him the candy and got comfy on the sofa.

This is the life.