Tears.

POV Angelina.

When I arrived at home, the guys, except Ace again, were in the living room. "What do you wanna do?"

"Can we go outside?" An idea popped in my mind.

"Sure, for what?" Adrian wondered.

"Let's basketball." I smiled before running outside. I grabbed the ball and waited for the guys.

"Alec, Ashton and Arthur VS Adrian, Anthony and I." I stated as we started.

**
**

It's been two hours and the guys went inside to take a shower. I just kept on shooting hoops.

"Come and play with me." Ace came outside with a volleyball.

"No thanks." I wanted to walk past him but he grabbed my elbow.

"What's wrong?" He turned me around. "You've been acting strange all day."

"I'm fine." I tore my arm away and continued walking.

"Why can't you just tell me what the fuck is wrong?!" He raised his voice slightly.

"Like you don't know." I snapped and went inside.

Stupid boys, never knowing what they did wrong. I rolled my eyes.

I went to my room and took a shower.

POV Ace
What the hell is wrong with everyone?

I poured myself some water and leaned against the sink as I drank it. Alec walked in and brushed right past me to the fridge.

Arthur and Adrian joined. They both grabbed an apple and took a bite. Soon everyone was here except Angel, Anthony and Adam.

I stood infront of the stove, deciding to make some toast. As I was making it, someone bumped into me. Causing me to burn my hand. "Motherfucker!" I yelled and shuffled to the sink.

While putting my hand under the water. Alec dropped his dishes in, getting the left overs on my hand. "Dude what the fuck!?"

"Oops." He shrugged and joined Arthur and Adrian at the table. Ashton just leaned against the counter while playing a game on his phone.

"I swear the next person that touches me, will get slapped." I threatened. I don't even care if it's Adam or Anthony.

POV 3rd person.
Ace stood near the doorpost as a hand appeared behind him. The hand tapped on his shoulder and he flung around, meaning to hit the person on the shoulder.

Ace finally glanced at the person and his eyes became like golf balls. There she stood, hand on her cheek as she stared at him in shock. Her head was the height of Tony's shoulder.

"Angelina, I-" Ace got cut off because she ran away. Back upstairs, locking her room. "FUCK!!" Ace screamed as he dropped to the ground.

POV Anthony.
Ace just sat on the kitchen floor, he kept tugging his hair, whispering things to himself. I hate to see him like that but he did some wrong things.

Ashton sat down infront of him. Grabbing his hands to stop him from hurting himself. Adrian on the other hand, just stood there frozen. Same goes for Alec.

I got up and walked towards the door. I glanced back at Ace and Ash. Ace had dropped his head on Ashton's shoulder and just sat there lifeless. I went upstairs, to Lina's room.

"Can I come in?" I knocked on the door. A click was heard and the door creaked open. I stepped in and saw her on the bed. Staring to the wall like a soulless person.

"Are you okay?" I asked, putting my hand on hers. I sat down next to her and examined her cheek. Her lip was bleeding but she didn't seem to care.

"I'll be fine." She gave me a smile. Not a normal one, a broken one. "Can you please let me be alone?"

I nodded, kissing her forehead. She stood up, wanting to close the door behind me. Not fast enough, so I saw a tear roll down her cheek. Causing my heart to break. I stuck my foot between the door and reached out to her cheek. I went to wipe her tear but she stepped back and shook her head.

After she had fully closed the door, I stepped back into the kitchen. Adrian was still on the ground. But Ace was laying on the ground now. Ash placed Ace's head on his lap and stroked his head.

"How is she?" Alec asked.

"She is shock, her lip is bleeding and she is possibly crying right now." I said.

"You left her?" Adrian questioned quite shocked.

"She wanted to be alone." I shrugged. Sure, I wanted to stay with her but if she tells me to go. I will.

"Wait did you say crying?" Ashton asked. I nodded. "You faggot why did you leave her?!"

"She didn't want me to wipe her tears." I reasoned. "I went to do that but she stepped back."

"It's my job." Ace's hoarse voice suddenly spoke. "I was the one who promised it." He stood up.

POV Ace.
I sprinted up the stairs and banged on her door. "Angel open the door!" She didn't even react. "Listen to me, I know you're mad, sad, shocked and more. But I promised to wipe your tears. So please just, let me keep that promise?" I breathed.

"You promised to wipe my tears." Her soft voice said. I thought she was gonna open the door, but boy I was wrong. Because her next words cut me.

"But, you're the one who caused them."