Bonus Chapter.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR GETTING ME 100K🔥🔥😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

POV Angelina.

"I swear to God, if he isn't here when I walk down that isle..." Angelina swore as she paced around.

"Then what?" Adelynn raised a brow as she raised her eyebrow.

"Then I won't ever walk it again and we won't get married." I shook my head.

"Who gets late on their wedding day anyway?" Ailani questioned as she adjusted her dress.

"An idiot who forgets to pick up his tux because he preferred to take a nap." Ashton walked in.

"Lina... you... wow!" Alec stuttered as his eyes widened.

"Is that ever gonna change?" I chuckled.

"You look beautiful!" Anthony hugged me carefully.

"Watch out for the dress!" Adrianna rushed in.

"Calm down!" Adam chuckled as she kept stressing.

"Does anyone know if that idiot is here yet?!" I screeched frustrated.

"I'm here!" Ace's voice replied from behind the door. The door was opened but he wasn't allowed to see me yet.

"Thank the Lord! I don't want another crazy bridezilla moment." Adrian sighed reliefed.

"I am not crazy." I squinted my eyes at him.

"Okay, people let's get going. The ceremony is about to start." Arthur called. Everyone rushed out and I stood near the door.

"Angel?" Ace said with a questioning tone while sticking his hand out from behind the door.

"Are you still behind the door?" I laughed as I grabbed his hand.

"Of course." I could hear the smile in his voice. "Are you ready?"

"I am." I nodded, eventhough he couldn't see me.

"Twenty one, engaged, beautiful home, perfect wife, I got it all, don't I?" Ace said.

"We got it all." I grinned.

**Skip ceremony**

"Do you, Ace Delgado, take Angelina De Luca as you lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." Ace said as he smiled at me.

"Go you, Angelina De Luce, take Ace Delgado as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." I grinned widely.

After the dinner the tables were put aside to create the dance floor. I smiled as Ace stuck out his hand. "Ready for our first dance?"

"Just this time because I still don't like dancing." I answered as I got up.

We were the only ones on the dance floor as the intro of Just the way you are played.

"Love?" Ace said and I hummed in response. "I didn't forget my tux."

"Why were you late then?" I asked, looking up at him confused. He grinned as he turned me around.

"Oh her eyes her eyes, make the stars look like they're not shining." Bruno freaking Mars walked in.

"I'm gonna faint." I gasped as Bruno went up the stage.

"No, you're not. You have to dance with me." He chuckled as he backhugged me, swaying us from side to side.

"Thank you." I kissed the bottom of his jaw.

** A few days later **

"Let's gooo!!" I yelled excited.

"Calm down." Ace chuckled as we walked towards the boarding hall.

"It's Hawaii! I can't calm down!" I exclaimed while jumping around. "Honeymoon in Hawaii."

"What are you smiling about?" I asked as we waited in line.

"You're such a dork." He smiled.

"You're such an idiot." I reply before sticking out my tongue.

"God I love you!" He smiled, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"I love you too!" I smiled as he kissed my forehead.