Relaxing day.

POV Angelina.

Once the three of us were awake, we headed downstairs. "Hello from the other side!" Ash his shrill voice sang loudly as we walked into the kitchen. "I must've called a thousand times!"

"Hun, you're a babe." Adelynn hit her hand over his mouth. "But don't do that ever again!"

"Yes, knock it off." Alec grumbled, sitting down on one of the bar chairs. "You're giving me a headache."

"Sorry, we can't all have a voice like Ace's. now do we?" Ash finished making his breakfast.

"Nothing I can do about that mate." Ace trudged in.

"Sing!" I demanded.

I caught him off guard so he did what I said. "I was left to my own devices. Many days fell away with nothing to show. And the walls kept tumbling down. In the city that we love. Great clouds roll over the hills. Bringing darkness from above" He sang flawlessly.

"Not bad." Ailani brushed it off. Making Adelynn stare at her like she's crazy.

"Like I care about a midget's opinion." He scoffed.

"You're really good Ace." I complimented.

"Why thank you, my queen." He bowed mockingly before brushing past me. He grabbed a bowl, some cereal and milk.

I chuckled before making some breakfast for me and the girls.

********

"What do you wanna do?" I asked, dropping face front on my bed.

"Well, why we go outside?" Lani suggested. "Swimming, kick a ball and maybe tan a little."

"Sure, pick out something in my closet." I walked inside my closet.

"No offense, but compared to me, you're a giant." Ailani reminded me.

"I know but things that are like really short on me would be perfect on you." I explained.

After we got changed, we went outside. I was wearing Nike shorts and a Fries Before Guys tank top. Adelynn wore also sport shorts but a T shirt instead.

Ailani on the other hand, she had the smallest pair of shorts that I owned. And she had a simple tee on but with a know on the front. Otherwise it'd be like a dress on her.

"Hey Lina." Anthony greeted as he sat on a pool bed next to me. Lani was shooting at the goal while Lynn was being goalie.

"Sup." I nodded, laying down. We had a small talk as Alec and Adrian joined the girls.

"Can you maybe tell me, what you remember of your dad?" He fiddled with his hands. I noticed that he does that when he's nervous.

"I remember his huge family. But they had disappeared with him." I smiled sadly.

"Tell me about them." He sat up straighter.

"My cousin, his name is Milano. He would also be called Kaka, cause was my oldest cousin. I always liked it when he came over. He would rant to my dad and me about everything. I loved debating with him. Eventhough he was already seventeen and I was nine. I understood a lot." I smiled. Remembering his light green eyes.

"My favorite niece, Leah, she was only one and a half months younger than me. We'd talk about everything that happened, in the time we hadn't seen each other. From sport matches, to boys, to food. I was heart broken when she left. She was my best friend." I stared at the ground. "I felt so empty when they left. I wasn't used to being alone. Since I had like 20 cousins and even more uncles and aunts."