Ch. 2

Nova...

"Mr. Anthony there's a Sheryl here asking to see you."

"Gone and send her in."

I ran my hand down my face preparing myself for the bullshit after my assistant just told me Sheryl was here.

I was at one of my clubs doing some paperwork trying to get it all done so I can get back to the house.

But seeing is how I keep getting interrupted..

"Knock knock.."

She said standing in my office doorway smiling.

"Come in and close the door man."

I said already over her bullshit...She came in closing the door behind her taking a seat across from me.

"So what they say?"

"Dam, right down to business huh?"

"Bruh don't play with me..what the fuck the folks say?"

"That I'm still early enough to have it done."

"Good..so what you need?"

"I don't know Nova...I really haven't thought about it.. I mean even tho it's wrong, I don't know if I wanna have an abortion.. "

"Bruh we done talked about this shit.. What happen with us was a dam mistake, shit that you took advantage of...you can't have this baybeh bruh and that's the bottom line."

"What are you willing to do to keep your secret quiet..brother in law?"

"I see you wanna play games..my nigga you not about to keep extorting my ass...true enough I was wrong but I was faded and you took advantage of the shit.. Now Imma pay for you to have the shit done and throw you a few dollars to get the fuck on... but that's all I'm doing you not gone keep coming to me whenever you decide you want some more money.

Matter fact I'm trying to work things out with Keyah I can gone and tell her and just be done with the shit."

"Oh really...so you think after she finds out that you had sex with your dead brothers girl...and got her pregnant and the fact that you was talking shit about her too, you think she gone stay with you?"

I just sat here with a straight face. I wasn't phased by her threats..I fucked up sure enough... I'm wrong as hell but ain't nobody bout to play me for my money.

"You must have forgot who I am.. This me being nice, agreeing to take care of the abortion and throwing you a few dollars is me being nice..I could handle this the old fashion way..you know what I mean?

Get the fuckin abortion Sheryl and get the fuck outta town."

She sat there quiet..knowing I was right... at this point losing Keyah ain't a option and I'm not about to let this petty bullshit be the reason I do.

She caught me at a time where I had no self control and took advantage of the shit.

"How much we talking?"

"So now we getting down to business huh?"

"Yeah Nova...how much you talking?"

"I think a cool 10 gs should get you right.."

She sat there quiet like she was thinking.

"Oh this ain't no negotiation 10 gs is it..and whatever the cost is for you to take care of this shit."