Ch. 5

*Friday*

Keyah..

"Well good morning you two..how are we this morning?"

"Pretty good doctor Santana ..pretty good."

"Fine thank you for asking."

"No problem..so are y'all ready to get to today's session?"

I looked at Nova and smile thinking about the amazing past two days we had together..we had a little bump but quickly straightened it out.

"I'm ready."

"Me too."

We both replied..Nova moved closer to me holding my hand in his.

"Alrighty..so did you guys do the homework assignments?"

"We did actually.."

"So let's talk about the living situation first..what conclusion did you all reach?"

"We collectively decided to sale both homes and look for something sensible and suitable for all of us together..he even put most of his cars up for sale."

"That's great..Nova what inspired you to put your cars up for sale was that a issue that we didn't get to yet?"

"Nahh ...it wasn't a issue but to me it helps, ion need all them cars man..just like the decision I made to buy the big ass house, it was motivated by money, I was flexing and trying to keep up."

"Its good that you recognize that..now on to the big fish...how was date night? Keyah you tell me about it."

"Well he asked if I mind him planning it out and I was okay with that.. He really put a lot of thought into it..

He arranged a sunset helicopter ride for us and it took us over to Orlando where he had us a private suite on the beach.. We ate dinner by the beach, took a walk after on the beach."

"Oh wow that does sounds nice.. Did your date night end with that walk?"

"Actually date night lasted two days..after the walk we planned to go back to the room to relax and watch movies but...we didn't make it to the movie thing."

Nova answered.

"Did a problem pop up or..."

I laughed thinking back to that first night in the shower.

"Nahh not at that moment...I uhh..I decided to take shower while he called to check on the kids..let's just say that we somehow ended up in the shower making love and that continued all night throughout the whole suite."

"Ohh so you guys had sex?"

"We did..a lot of sex."

Nova answered.. I couldn't help but to blush.

"This is good..who initiated the sex?"

"I did.. She was in the shower and at first it was me trying to shower with her to kill time so we could get to the movie but once I was in the shower and I looked her over, took in all her beauty .. I couldn't help myself..

I hadn't looked at my wife like that in a long time..it's like our beginning came rushing back to me..I was turned on and I wanted her."

"And what allowed you to go there with him Keyah?"