Ch. 6

Nova..

"Chris calm down, what are you doing?

Keyah cried out...I felt helpless at this point, if I react there was a chance he would shoot her in the head...

We've been down in our studio for over two hours now...me standing against the wall watching him hold this gun to her head while she begged him to let her go.

This nigga gone right now, he literally look like the devil..his eyes had went black with dark circles surrounding them with absolutely no type of emotion in him..

"Talk to me Chris tell me why you're doing this? How can you try to hurt me when you said you loved me? You said you loved me enough to let me go.. so I can fix my marriage, you said you just wanted me to be happy..how can I be happy if you're doing this to me?

You have a daughter Chris and she adores you if you kill me or do anything crazy, she's gonna lose you, she needs you Christopher.."

"SHUT UP !! DON'T YOU FUCKIN CALL ME THAT..ONLY PEOPLE THAT LOVE ME CALL ME THAT AND YOU AIN'T ONE OF THEM."

"Listen to yourself Chris...this is crazy!! I'm sorry for making you feel like that..I do love you but I love my husband and my family more..I want to be with my husband.. This solves nothing, you're only gonna make things worse for yourself."

While Keyah continued to try and talk Chris down I was trying to figure out what I could do to end this and save my wife...then it hit me.

"Look man."

I said bringing his attention to me causing him to lower his gun.

"Chris you ain't gotta do this. I'll step aside and let y'all be together, it's clear you love her more than me.."

He perked up to what I was saying and he turned to me giving me his full attention, that gave Keyah a chance to pick up on what I was doing.. She eased her way away from him backing away she made it to the door of the recording booth slipped inside closing and locking the door behind her..

"I messed up bruh and I can't even be mad at you, it's my own fault..I messed up my friendship with you and my relationship with my wife...so you win man."

He started to smile I guess what I was saying was what he wanted to hear...

He turned back in the direction that Keyah was previously standing then his smile turned into a frown as he began looking around the studio for her..

He turned back to me taking the safety off the gun and pointed at me.

"Where did she go? Y'all trying to play me."

He said..at this point he was madder than before..

"You wanna kill me dog?? Do what you gotta do..ion seen everything but my kids grow up and death anyways...but what is that gonna prove..she can't and ain't gone be with you still bruh.."

A sound the recording booth and it caught his attention and he sped walked his way over to the door of the booth I saw that as my opportunity to do something and fast..

I ran behind him grabbing him into choke hold trying my best to sleep his ass.

He took the gun and started shooting blindly.

"Stay low ma do not get up."

I yelled..

He was able to lift the gun up to my temple then he pulled the trigger..
________________

Keyah..

Sitting on the floor in the booth listening to what's being said between Nova and Chris I've called his mom luckily she's here in Miami and she's on her way...I called her hoping she could talk Chris down..I didn't wanna call the cops and mess his life up or have any of us plastered all over the news and blogs..

After I hung up with her I listened and it seemed as if Nova was getting through to him until my phone began to ring then all hell broke loose.

Then I hear gun shots go off..I didn't know who was shooting or who was being shot at .. I picked my phone up seeing it was his mom was calling back..

"Hello."

I answered dam near out of breath.

"I'm in the driveway."

"Ma don't come in here somebody's shooting."

"Oh my God...what part of the house are y'all in?"

"In the studio but Joyce there's shots being fired I don't want you to get hurt."

She hung up without replying letting me know she was coming in anyways..

I sat up on my knees a little trying to see if I could see anything cause the shots had stopped.. I saw both Chris and Nova laying on the floor.

I got up with tears in my eyes slowly walking out of the booth once I was fully out standing over the both of them at the same time Joyce was coming into the studio.

"Oh my God."

She said walking over to where I was at... I pulled out my phone about to call 911 but they both started groaning and moving..she went to Chris while I went to Novas side.
______________

"Now that we know you both are okay...well okay for the most part you both are beaten up a little bit you're not dying...

So y'all wanna fill me in on what the hell happened in here?"

Joyce said...we were all now upstairs in the kitchen...nobody got shot just hella bullet holes in my studio equipment and walls.. they just beat the fuck outta each other.

She didn't know anything about my affair with Chris..as far as she knows we were all still friends.

I wasn't looking forward to her hearing all of this..I'm ashamed and embarrassed of the shit I caused.

"Ma to be real with you..Nova and I have been having problems in our marriage, for the last 5 years we've both been unfaithful while he was carrying on different relationships with different women, Chris and I have been carrying on a relationship of our own..

I broke it off with him a couple weeks ago and Nova and I got into counseling trying to repair our marriage...

I thought Chris understood and respected it but he pops up here tonight and put a gun to my head..

I'm sorry I caused all of this..Mama Joyce I'm sorry you had to come here to this, Chris I'm sorry you feel like you had to do all of this and Nova I'm sorry I brought all of this to your home ...I'm sorry everybody.

I ran upstairs and put on some clothes and shoes grabbed my purse and my keys.

I needed a break and some fresh air I did not mean for all of this to happen.

I ran down the steps and out the front door right into the chest of a police officer..

_____________

Vote & Comment pls excuse the mistakes