Ch.3

Keyah..

"So this really what you want, Key?"

"I gotta do what's best, Chris.. I hate I took it there with you, cause I'm about to lose my best friend ... I didn't want it to be this way..it changes way too much.."

"He go out and make 2 whole babies on you and you still trying to stick with the nigga...I mean, no disrespect ma but that's fucked up. We had plans, what about all of that?"

"Chris I'm sorry, I never should have went there with you..making plans with you before I resolved my issues with him was wrong I shouldn't have played with your heart like that."

"Keyah I'm in love with you, what am I supposed to do now and what about the tour?"

"You gotta find a way to get over that, the music won't stop. I'll still write for you but this...it has to end today. I'm not saying I'm going back to him right now..I just need to be alone and do some heavy thinking.. We can go back to how it was..me writing for you and everybody else but I'm not performing anymore."

"So this it?"

"If we can find our way through this and still be friends that would be great.. I know it's gonna take some time and it's gonna be weird but.. that's what I want Chris, I don't wanna lose you out my life completely."

"Nah, I get it, so stop crying..we good, just go do what you need to do for you, if you need me I'm here. Imma respect your wishes just don't forget about me."

Chris put his arm around me hugging me.. Trying to calm me down.. This has been the hardset two days of my life..

The night Nova and I talked, I moved out. I needed space and time to myself to think..

It's not that I'm saying his shit was worse than mine its just the fact that as husband and wife we did a lot of fucked up selfish shit.

When he got Monique pregnant that hurt me to the core... at first Chris was just a revenge thing then it turned to something else ..

I don't know what's gonna happen but I know we both need time apart..

"Well you need to get going, have a safe flight and kill the tour."

"Aight Keyah..call me if you need me.."

"I will."

I turned to walk away but he stopped me.

"I love you Keyah."

I decided against turning around to face him.... I just gave him a head nod.

"Love you too."

I said trying to keep myself from crying again... I got in my car and pulled off.

My phone started ringing as I pulled into traffic and I could see that it was Nova.. I haven't talked to him since I left him and he's been blowing me up big time..

I decided to go ahead and answer it cause it's not like he's going away.

I connected the Bluetooth in the car then answered it.

Me: Hello?

Nova: You aight?

Me: Yeah I'm good.

Nova: I just wanted to check on you.

Me: I'm fine Nova.

Nova: I know that you leave for the tour today and I wanted to wish you good luck and... Umm to let you know that I am sorry for hurting you. I know you done with me so, I got the divorce papers for you.. I'm not gone drag it out or fight you for nothing whatever you want you can have just don't keep my daughter away from me that's all I ask.