Chapter Ten:

This part is going to get alittle.. oh my lord;) So, if you don't want to read the naughty stuff, scroll to the bottom for a over view. I told y'all i'd warn ya'!
by me a coffee to see more! ko-fi.com/lilyrider

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, you have everything? 'Jamas, socks, toothpaste, cash?" Ruby asked. I laughed, pulling my suitcase down the stairs while she took my other. We made our way down the stairs and to the door, where Ammi was honking the car horn every 10 seconds. "Alright. Bye" I said, hugging her. Grabbing both bags, I walked out and waved to Ruby, walking over to Ammis adorable yellow slug-bug.

Putting my stuff in her trunk, I hopped in and ran my fingers through my hair. "Are you excited?" Ammi asked, pushing her yellow sunnies onto her nose and speeding out of the drive way. "Are you? Slow down, speedy" I laughed, gripping the 'Oh-shit' handle. "Well.. I haven't seen Andrew in like.. 18 hours" She nervously said, burning rubber and pulling to the left hard as we turned a corner.

"Well slow down!" I screamed as we pulled down another corner onto a dusty road. "Shush" Ammi laughed, and I bit my tongue as as drove so I woulden't scream. "Have you and Andrew.. done it?" I asked curiously "No" Ammi shot quickly. "So, you're a virgin?" I asked and she nodded, turning a corner and slowing down. "Yes." She said, even though her nod answered my question.

We drove in silence "Where Gray and Sam really a couple?" I finally asked and she stared at the road "No." Ammis eyes flashed with something, and then it was gone. "Then why..?" I asked quietly and she let out a heavy breath.

"Sam had a girlfriend, Casey-she was a total bitch-, at the time and Gray walked home one day. Sam gave her a ride and she thought he liked her so she started kinda going crazy over him. Casey left the picture, Gray thought Sam broke up with Casey because he wanted Gray and then.. yeah. Jess came after it and Gray made up a story. I went along with it.." Ammi said and I practically screamed.

Gray was a liar. She did lie "Then.. then why where you friends?" I asked quietly and she took a breath.

This Ammi was different then the Ammi I had met with Gray and Jess. She was stronger with her opinions, and her voice didn't quiver when she spoke. She was really talking with me. Not just laughing, or putting her opinion in once in a while. But real communication.

"Family. Our brothers, moms, and dads are good friends so the friendship was kind of..forced" We pulled up to a giant, three story mansion. "What the hell.." I gulped, seeing a few very expensive black cars in the driveway. "I know it's like w.t.f Gray! She's crazy, r-" Ammi started, pulling to a stop. "Not about her, look at this house" I laughed, pointing to the grand mansion.

Modern stone and bright lights covered the house, and it looked like the happiest place in the world. "Oh. Wait till you see the inside" She giggled, climbing out and going to the trunk. Following her, I grabbed my two bags while she grabbed her four pink suitcases. Shaking my head at how this tiny blonde could carry that many bags.

Knocking on the front door, one of the boys friends answered. His name was Carter, and he was really funny. "Hey" Ammi said, giving him a quick hug before shoving her bags into his arms and taking mine before shoving them into his arms.

Pulling me inside, we came into a area filled with suitcases and boys. Finding Sam, I left Ammis side and walked over. Before I touched his shoulder, or made contact with him in any way he turned around and wrapped his arms tightly around me. Holding me, he whispered something in my ear that mad me weak at the knees.

"You'll be riding with me, Princess."

He said nothing else, and left swiftly with a few more boys to pack up. Jumping on the leather couch, I leaned my head on Ammis shoulder. "I'm sleepy" I grumbled and she laughed weakly "You can sleep in the car" Ammi pointed out and I shook my head "If i'm with Sam, he'll do something to make sure I stay awake."

We chatted for a minute before Sam strolled in with Andrew and a few other boys behind him. "Let's head out" Sam said, clapping. Groaning, I stood up and walked over to Sam who engulfed me in a tight hug.

We separated into our cars. Sam and I where put into a car alone because the other cars where full. I was grateful, because we would be alone, but not because we would be alone. The thought of him losing control again frightened me, but the sweet and sexy side of him had me on edge. Grabbing my cross body bag, I followed him to a expensive looking Truck. He helped me into the passenger seat and ran around, climbing in and pulling onto the road.

"So, are you excited for the lake?" He asked and I shuddered a nod, pulling my bag off and slipping the seat belt on "I'm excited to be with you for a weekend" I smiled and he chuckled, rubbing my knee. "Go to sleep. I'll wake you up" He huskily whispered in my ear. Moving against him, I laid my head on his shoulder and buried my head in his neck before falling asleep.

"Sam, they can hear us" I laughed. He just growled and pushed me onto the smooth tile of the kitchen counter. It was cold on my bare thighs, adding more tension to my quivering body. "So? Let them hear me make love to my favorite girl in the world" He whispered into my ear, his lips grazing it before he began sucking my earlobe, which, strange as it is, turned me on.

Electricity moved through my body, making me shake. He let out a hearty chuckle and kissed my neck, leaving a big love bite. Moaning, I wrapped my legs around his waist and wrapped my arms around his neck letting him nip and bite at my neck. Having him this close was perfect, but I wanted more. As if the thin shirt and shorts I was wearing where giant brick walls.

Feeling his hardness poking my thigh, he let out a moan and moved back to my lips in a heated passionate kiss. Pulling apart for a second, I took a deep breath and looked down at his crotch where the denim of his jeans was stretched tightly. Tugging his hair, I ran my fingers through it and pulled myself as close to him as possible while he gripped and groped my butt.

"Get.. those..shorts..off" He commanded and I leaned back letting him unbutton and pull my shorts off before throwing them to the side. Pulling our lips back together he rubbed my core through the embarrassing pink panties. Letting out a breathy moan I bit down hard on his lip as he slipped his fingers through the side of my panties and rubbed slowly.

Scratching his bare back for traction, I leooo against him while his free hand slid up my body and began to grope my breast above my shirt. "Sam" I mumbled, as his fingers began to twirl my cl*t around. "Say my name again" He commanded, slipping his hand under my shirt and rubbing my breast through my bra while his other hand did wonders.

"Sam" I said breathlessly, feeling electricity through my body. He plunged his finger into my sweetness and I felt my breath quicken as he slid it in.

"Peaches" Sam whispered into my ear, rubbing my knee. Snapping my eyes opened, I stared at him in awe. "Sam" I said and he chuckled, unbuckling me and pulling me to him "We're here. C'mon, i'll carry you" He whispered, kissing my cheek sweetly and helping me out.

"You talk in your sleep" He whispered in my ear as Ammi and Andrew ran over "It's adorable".

He might have heard. Oh Shiz.

~~~~~~

They go to Sams house, and Ammi and Allie talk about what really happened between Gray and Sam. Grays a lunatic who made stuff up. Allie and Sam where in the same car, she had a wet dream (Nothing happened much). She woke up, and he commented on her sleep talking.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS