Last Chapter:

Buy me a coffee? ko-fi.com/lilyrider
"Sam, baby!" I yelled, getting on my tip toes and trying to fix the star at the top of the tree that had fallen to the side. The party was scheduled to start in the next few hours and the house wasn't ready at all. Everyone was coming in to celebrate Sam and I's second year of marriage, and Christmas.

It was a gunshot wedding, you could call it. Ruby was furious, but Lucy was ecstatic. She helped us find a house, and moved us in, and babysat Steel whenever we needed her. Sams family was so helpful in everything, making my love for him every stronger.

I head the sound of running and turned to see my husband run in with our son on his back. "Again, Daddy!" Steel laughed and Sam spun, zooming around the living room while I laughed. Sam and I made eye contact and he stopped, putting Steel on the couch and hurrying over to where I was standing. "Allie, what are you doing?" He asked lowly and I looked around.

"Fixing the star?" It was more like a question. Sam very gently helped me down before pulling me close. "You're 7 months pregnant, you do not need to be getting on a ladder" He said slowly and I smirked, pulling him down and into a kiss. "Oh stop. Just fix the tree, sexy" I giggled and slapped his butt.

I hurried over to Steel and hugged him, pushing his dark hair back. He looked like his Daddy, but had my light eyes, only his seemed lighter. He was a cute kid. "Are you ready to see Uncle Andrew?" I tickled his side and he nodded, putting his hands on my belly.

"What about Uncle Carter and Lumen?" I smiled and tickled him again as he squealed. "And Grandma Lucy? Aunt Ammi?" I asked faster, tickling him till he fell over on the couch. "Yes!" He cheered and I smiled.

Sam stepped down from the Ladder and put his hands on my hips, pulling me against his chest. "Steel, go play for a bit" Sam said and our son zoomed off.

When I turned I saw the man who'd tormented me at school, the one who helped me with Gray, the one who put sunscreen on my nose at the lake, the one who protected me from my brother and Sameal (David), and the one that had given me my Son. He was the alpha and Omega of my life, the beggining and end. I loved him more than words could describe and felt that love grow every day.

He was my oxygen. I needed him to get through the day and knew he loved me just he same if not more. We constantly argued over who loved who most. "You're beautiful today" Sam whispered and leaned down and tilted my chin up before kissing me. He tasted like sugar cookies and coffee, and I deepened it by wrapping my arms around him.

"You're beautiful every day" I whispered and kissed him. Sam moved his over to the couch, pulling me close. "I can't wait till you have that baby.." He trailed off and I slapped his arm playfully, cuddling up against him. There was so much to do, but he was warm. "I want to be able to get really close, you know? And it feels weird doing it with Xerxes" Sam flushed and I giggled.

"Just three months, and then we're going to have two baby boys" I sighed happily and patted Sams chest. He smiled at the thought. We cuddled for a few minutes, made out for a while, then decided to finish getting the gifts wrapped and the house together.

Just as pulling the cookies out of the oven the door opened and I heard a loud voice. "Allie, come love your favorite godfather!" Carter screamed and I put the cookies on the stove to cool before running all the way to the door where Lumen and Carter were waiting. Steel and Sam were behind us, giving hugs to everyone. "Allie, you're so big!" Carter said with wide eyes. Sam punched his shoulder and I cracked a smile, hugging him. "Oh Carter.." I laughed and hugged Lumen. "We have presents" Carter said and turned. He picked up a few bags and ushered them into the sitting room where the large tree was set up beside the fireplace.

"So, how is it?" I asked Lumen as she slipped her arms around me and hugged me close. "Difficult. Lucy made it look so easy.." she shook her head. After I gave birth to Steel, Lucy stepped down as Pack Medic and Lumen was handed the responsibility. "You're doing great, you're the only one that Sam'll to to" I teased and she nodded.

"Babe, I'm going to go get Steel ready" Sam said and I nodded, giving him a kiss before leading Lumen and Carter into the kitchen to help me get ready. We chatted and caught up and Sam, Steel, and Carter retired to the living room to watch movies after a while and left lumen and I to cook until Ammi and her human Mate, Enrique got there a bit later.

We all greeted her, gave hugs to her and Enrique before sending him with the boys and bringing Ammi to the kitchen. The three of us were the best of friends, and hung out constantly. We had sleepovers all the time in my bed, even if Sam was in it too.

~~~

"Allie, you're glowing" Ruby smiled and kissed my cheek. "Thanks Ruby" I smiled back and started toward Sam, passing Lucy who was pinching Steels cheeks. I met Sam beside the fireplace, hugging him.

"We've accomplished so much.." He said and looked around the room filled with people we loved. It was amazing, and we'd come so far. "We have.. I love you, Sam" I said and he repeated it back, pulling me into a deep kiss. We were loved, we were happy, we were whole.

I love Sam, I loved Steel, and I loved our unborn son, Xerxes. This journey started with a nasty taxi and a Izze soda, with a struggling artist and catty girls. Filled with broken wrist, ruined uggs, pizza sauce, Imps, the grave of my parents, fights, love, and most of all, Werewolf's.