Chapter Twenty-Four: Unedited

ALLIE SAM SEXY MMMM LOLOL IT'S 3 AM AND I'M HYPER. ALRIGHT, MHM.

Why was she here? The papers'd been signed and I was officially Rubys. I coulden't move from where I was standing, and it was like all life had been sucked out of my body as her cold voice rang through the calm and warm house.

The voice was responsible for placing me with delusional grandma Annie.

It brought back memorys of the horrible stay at the hotel where I was told day-by-day the lame excuses my family came up with for why they coulden't take me in. I didn't know if I could face her, last time we'd talked she basically told me to shut-up so Ruby would sign the papers.

"...Allie? You there, sweet heart?" Ammis voice asked quietly in my ear. "I'll call you back" I gulped, shoving my phone in the side of my back pack and slowly walking down the steps. I took my sweet time, taking 5 or 6 seconds between steps trying to will Ms.Goodman to leave.

It took alot of strength to do so, and I regretted it immensly as I stepped to the last step and saw Ms.Goodman with a suitcase, her brief case, and a snoody grin.

"Ms.Goodman, what do I owe this.. visit? Is the empty feeling in your skull bothering you?" I asked with more than a hint of sarcasm in my voice. "Allie.." Ruby warned, reaching out and placing her hand on my elbow to calm me. "Why are you here, you old h-" I started to say when Rubys grip tightened and jerked me down.

"Allie! I understand you feel anger torward Ms.Goodman, but that is no way for a lady to act. She did nothing to you, so calm down and apologize, please!" Ruby said sternly, moving me so I was infront of Ms.Goodman. I felt the urge to spit in her face, but I knew Ruby would be livid.

"I have a sleepover. We can discuss this tommorow" My voice was a growl, and I thought maybe Sam was rubbing off on me.

"..Ms.Goodman, Allie isn't going to listen today. I can set you up in the guest room and we can talk" Ruby said, shooting me a slightly annoyed look. "Bye" I huffed, grabbing my keys and hurrying out of the house.

~~~

"Sam!" I screamed through his house, shutting the door behind me "Andrew!" I called again, bumping into the couch. "Crap"

My voice quivered slightly, and Sam's empty, dark, great smelling house was starting to freak me out. "Sam!" I screamed. I heard a creak of the floorboard and started backing up to the door when arms closed around my waist and lifted me off the ground.

"Hello, Princess" Sam growled in my ear, hooking his arms under my legs holding me bridal style and kissing my neck. "Sam.." I giggled, struggling in his arms as he tickled me with his slightly scruffy chin. "You need to shave!".

He growled and pushed me onto the couch, towering over me and rubbing his jaw on my cheek and neck. "Ow! Sam!" I screamed, laughing and trying to get away from him when Andrews hand reached out and tapped Sam's shoulder.

"Bro, the guys are coming over to play COD. You in? I know you and Allie Cat have plans" He asked Sam, who I might add was still ontop of me rubbing his chin on my face. "Babe?" He pleaded, turning back to me with a smile "Sure" I smiled, rubbing his cheek and pulling him to me in a kiss.

Sitting up, I adjusted my dress and my hair. Sam picked me up, resting me on his hip and walking after Andrew.

~~~~

Sitting on the couch, I blew out watching the strand of hair raise into the air before falling down and covering my eye. Sam and the guys, more like fully grown men, had been playing for 2 hours and I was bored beyond belief. I didn't say it outloud of couse, because then i'd be known as 'that' girlfriend who wines and won't let her boyfriend do anything without her.