Chapter Forty-Four: Unedited

~~~(**Sam's P.o.V**)~~~

"Are you sure? W-we can still stop" I assured her, pressing her small body between mine and the wall, trying to get the door open and keep it together as she rubbed her small hands down my chest. "No.. I don't want to stop, never" She said out-of-breath, moving her lips to my jaw and leaving a hot and fiery trail of kisses to my Adam's apple. "Good. Because that was a lie" I chuckled, finally getting the door open.

Wrapping my arms around her waist, I tilted my head to the side giving her more room to explore my neck with her aggressive lips. Holding her to me, I carried her into the room we'd used for sleep purposes weeks before, but this room would be used for anything but sleeping now on.

She tightened her grip around my neck, pulling up and sucking my neck like her life depended on it. Walking over to the bed, I set her down and crawled ontop of her. Putting my weight on my arms, I kissed her gently. "Sh*t..I need to pee" I groaned, pushing off her and moving off the bed slightly.

My little Allie looked so sexy and innocent as she layed on the bed in those little jean shorts and that hot pink tank top that showed to much skin for my liking.

Pulling the blanket over her, I nodded and turned to go to the bathroom knowing she was covered up for the most part.

~~~(**Allie's P.o.V**)~~~

Once he walked into the bathroom, I kicked my Chuck Taylors to the floor not caring where they ended up. Unzipping my shorts, I pulled them off and threw them to the wall where they fell onto a grey love seat. Removing my socks, I pulled the hair tie out of my hair and ran my fingers through my hair, removing the french braid that'd taken me 30 minutes to put in place

Pulling my pink tanktop off, I let it fall to the ground along with my white tanktop.

Climbing back under the grey blanket, I stared down at my light blue bra and pantie set. I heard Sam flush the toilet, then the sink start.

A few seconds later he opened the door in only a pair of tight grey boxers that I wanted to pull off instantly

"The atmosphere's a little thin in here." He said, flexing his chest slightly as he walked over "It's perfect," I told him as he took my hands and raised them to his lips. "I won't hurt you, Kitten" He assured me "I know" I kissed his hands in turn. "This is going to sound stupid, but I don't know what to do" I whispered, slightly embarrising.

He lowered his mouth to mine, testing and tempting me. "You'll catch on" He chuckled, kissing me and letting his tongue poke at my lips.

His lips curved as my hands slid up his back. "I think you're right" With a instinct that was every bit as potent as experience, I let my head hang back and allowed my hands to press and wander around his perfectly sculpted body.

First I ran my hands over his perfect abdomen, while his ran up my sides playing with the soft lace of my bra. My lips parted for his and he stuck his tongue into my mouth tasting me. I felt his groan of pleasure then moaned my own pleasure as his strong yet careful hands skimmed down my body.

His thumb brushed the side of my breast, his fingers kneading at my waist. He slid his hand down my hip, then my thigh before it's upward journey.

My hands where quick, moving to lower stomach and rubbing his perfect v-lines then moving my hands lower so they reached uncharted territory. Above me Sam groaned lightly, urging me to move forward. Looking up our eyes conected, and I knew i'd made the right choice of agreeing to marry him.

I pressed against him, delighting in the shower of sensations he was throwing at me. He moved away from my lips, letting his teeth scrape lightly down my throat, then over my bare shoulder. Murmoring his name, I urged him on "Sam" I moaned again.