Chapter Thirty: Unedited

~~~(Sam's P.o.V)~~~

"It's perfect" I marveled, turning around and looking around the darkly lit room. "I'm pleased. When you came to us with your request.. I was worried. But i'm glad you found something you like" The man babbled, clapping his hands together and letting off a feminine squeal.

"Now get out"

~~~(Allie's P.o.V)~~~

"I'm Sameal."

He said, and I finally got a good look at him. If anyone was evil, it was him. Everything about him made my skin itch, and need to curl into a ball and cry. "Nice to meat you, Sameal. Allie, i'm going to go help them get the food. Stay here" Tyler said, pulling away and running off with the rest of his friends leaving me alone with Sameal.

"What are you doing there? Not busy brain washing my brother?" I hissed, backing up and resting my hand on my pocket where my phone was. "He needed no brain washing, Allie. Just some bribery. All he wants is you" He laughed creepily, pushing his hands into his pockets and circling me.

"Why?" I asked, biting my lip and trying to move, but he just stopped in front of me with a slight smirk. "You're so naive. Like Ian. Why would a dead boy sell his soul to the devil when he has little to no family left?" Sameal chuckled, touching my cheek.

It was ice cold, and I pulled away instantly. "I-I don't know. But you're playing with fire, and i've seen Sam s-" I started to say, but he stopped me "Little girl, you don't even know the extent of my power. I'm the devil, and you're going to get burned" He whispered in my ear, kissing my cheek gently.

"Don't touch me" I shuddered, feeling my body fill with the iciness of his kiss. "I like you, you're feisty. Hot. Smart. Maybe I wont kill you, and just use you as my personal breeder," Sameal says "and I can get you away from that dog you call 'Sam'" Sameal smirked, and with a blink he was gone.

"Hey Allie! Where did Sameal go?" Tyler asked, carrying a cooler down the beach "I don't know"

And I didn't.

~~~(Sam's P.o.V)~~~

"Hey Kitten, you didn't call me all day" I chuckled, walking around. "I know. I was at the beach, and..busy.." She whispered, and I tensed up. "With what?" I skeptically asked, feeling my blood start to heat up.

She had been around boys, had they tried something? Had she done something? The bond wasn't fully formed, so if she did I would have no way of knowing. Unless..

"Sameal made a visit today."

Gripping the phone tighter in my hand, I felt my breath become labored at the thought of him touching her. "Did he touch you? Allie be honest with me, did that mother fu-" I started to yell, but her sweet voice called me back;

"I miss you" She whispered, before I heard her start to cry. I knew why of course, our bond was half way through. Being a guy, I won't cry but I was on the verge of it all day. Not knowing where she was at all time, and not being able to pull her into my arms when ever I wanted was harder than nails.

But only 4 more days.

"Oh Allie.. don't..don't cry" I begged, sitting on my bed and rubbing my face with my hand. "It's just.. I want to come home now. Can you talk to Ruby?" She asked and I agreed.

Talking with her a few more minutes, I coulden't get a feeling to go away.

Once I hung up, I threw a shirt on and grabbed my keys. Walking outside, I passed my father who was with Craig. "Sam! We need to talk" My father said, grabbing my elbow and stopping me. "I have something to do, dad" I huffed, jerking my arm away and walking towards my jeep.

"Sam, this is important" Craig said gently, but it didn't make me want to stay and listen. "Not as important as Allie" I said over my shoulder, climbing into the car. Starting it, I looked up and saw my father standing in front of my car, his arms crossed.

"Sam, you cannot neglect your Alpha duty for a girl" He yelled, and I saw Craig in my rear view mirror. Growling, I stepped out and slammed the door harder than i meant. Looking back, I saw my hand imprint on the door where I slammed it, only fueling my anger.

"Listen up, dad. Allie asked me to do something, and I'm going to do it before I go run errands. I become Alpha in two months" I roared, turning and walking back to my car. "Not unless I give the position to Andrew" He yelled back.

Turning, I felt all the built up anger from the past few days fill me till I coulden't breath. "I can't believe you're a father. Threatening your son? For the position? That's stupid" I said calmly, cracking my knuckles.

I'm doing this for Allie, i'm doing this for Allie..

"I've done a lot, old man. Intimidating my girlfriend? My mate?" I yelled, and I felt Craig's hand on my chest trying to push me away. "I'm still the Alpha, I can beat you" My father laughed, pushing me by my shoulder.

"Andrew! Martha!" Craig yelled, pushing us farther apart. "You've never been a father" I growled, trying to push past Craig who put himself between us. "You're a disappointment" My father spat just as Andrew and my mom ran out.

"Toby! Sam! If you both don't stop I'm going to-" My mom started to say but I felt a punch to my nose. Bringing my hand to my nose, I pulled it away seeing it covered in blood. I wasn't worried, I would heal quickly.

"Dad!" Andrew yelled, but I didn't hear it. I shifted.

QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER! (I want.. 20 reply's before next chapter update! I know:( I'm mean)

What do YOU think Sam bought?