Chapter Eleven:

buy me a coffee! ko-fi.com/lilyrider

He might have hear. Oh shiz.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Ammi asked breathlessly, staring at the dark lake house. Locking back at the clock, I squinted my eyes and read the time.Twelve o'clock. "I can't see anything" I laughed, squinting my eyes and trying to see details of the grand lake house. "We should pick rooms" Andrew pointed out and I nodded, feeling sleepy as my nap was enjoyed in a different way than I intended it to.

"Let's get the bags in the living room and go from there" Sam said in a sexy, stern, yet caring tone. The other guys, 3 of them, unloaded all the bags from the car and carried them into the house. Looking at Sam with pity eyes, he sighed and nodded, picking me up and shifting me to his hip. He smelled good. So good, I wondered how he could make soap and shampoo smell so good.

Carrying me into the living room, I admired the pictures of a toothless Sam with a small fish on the end of a kid fishing poll. There where pictures of Sam and Andrew everywhere, and I wanted to meet their mother in hopes i'd receive some baby pictures that Sam refused to allow be framed and hung on display.

"T.J, how about you take the bedroom you usually use. Ben and Carter, you guys take Andrew and I's old room." Sam said and Ben, the black haired boy with brown eyes huffed while Carter, the blonde headed hazel eyed boy, picked up a army print back pack and ran quickly up the steps screaming about top bunk.

"Andrew, how about you take the guest room with Ammi. Allie-Cat and i'll get the other room" Sam said and Ammi smiled brightly, while a scared thought flashed through my mind. I'd be sharing a bed with Sam! What if I did something, like my pajamas grossed him out of I farted in my sleep or my morning hair made him sick. Oh, no. What about morning breath!?

"Um.. can't Ammi and I share a bed and you and Andrew share one?" I asked weakly. Sam shifted under me, making me think of the wet dream I had moments ago while cuddled up to Sam. "Me and Sam in a bed together? He's a cuddler and i'm not into that." Andrew said, earning a punch from Sam to the shoulder.

"It's settled." Sam said and I tried to say something, but he bent down and picked his back pack and my two bags up. He didn't leave me any room to protest as he carried me up the stairs and to the right. Looking at the pictures and decor, we walked 4 doors down before I was set down and the door was opened.

Walking in, I admired the beautiful, sexy, bedroom. A grey stone fireplace was in the corner, next to a big sliding glass door with a deck over looking a serene lake that mirrored the milky moon. The walls where a grey, and in the middle of the room sat a white bed that was bigger than any i'd ever seen. It had to be a California king, only longer. Sam probably couldn't fit on any regular bed judging by his extreme height. "The bathrooms to the left, you can have it first" Sam kindly said, setting my bags on the grey couch and tossing his onto the bed. "I'll be quick" I told him sweetly, unzipping the suitcase and turning so he coulden't see what I pulled out.

Walking off toward the bathroom, I walked in and shut the door. I didn't need a shower, we where at the lake after all and who dresses up? Slipping my clothes off, I slipped a new pair of underwear on before sliding my cow printed long p.j. pants on. I put on a black sports bra and a black "I love moo" tank top with a picture of a cow on it.

Turning to the mirror, I brushed my teeth super good leaving no room for stinky breath. My hair was pulled up and pushed away from my face, sighing I grabbed my clothes. Walking out, I saw Sam wasn't in there so I carefully put my used clothes into my suitcase and grabbed my phone and phone charger.

Walking over to the bed, I picked a side and plugged my charger in. Sending Ruby a 'we got here safe' text, I assured her the boys and girls where sleeping on different sides of the house trying to comfort her even though it was definitely not true.