Chapter Fourteen: Unedited

SEXUAL! Nothing to bad tho.
buy me a coffee! ko-fi.com/lilyrider
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How is it raining!? It was a desert 15 minutes ago!" I grumbled, clinging to Sams back as he and all our other friends made a dash for the cabin. "It's freezing!" Ammi screamed. Sam gripped my thighs as we entered the house, leaving wet pools on the hardwood floor.

Sam shook his head and set me down, spraying me with water. "So..cold!" I chattered, clinging back to Sams warm chest and trying to slow my chattering teeth. "Let's get you warmed up" Sam chuckled, picking me up and resting me on his hip as he sprinted up the stairs and into our room.

"Sam.." I giggled as he shut and locked the door, moving to the bathroom and doing the same. "So Carter can't disturb us again" He laughed, setting me on the counter and walking over to the shower. I saw him turn it up high, and in a few seconds I could practically feel the heat coming from the water. Sam lifted me up and set me in the shower, climbing in with me.

"Um.." I stuttered, eyes wide. "I'm saving water, and getting warm" He chuckled, standing under the water and scrubbing at his head. For a second I was grateful I still had my bikini on, and he did to, but when we kissed I felt like it was a giant wall between us.

Water was flowing down my face, but I didn't care. Our lips moved together perfectly, and my hands moved to his face as his moved to my hips. In a second I was lifted up and pressed against the side of the shower. My legs where to weak to wrap around him, so I let his arms support me. He deepened the kiss by poking his tongue into my mouth and wrapping my legs around him so his hands could travel up my back.

Moaning involuntarily, I arched my back enough for him to grab the string of my bikini and pull. In a second it was off, and I was half naked. "So beautiful," He mused, pulling my hair away from my face and kissing down my neck, trailing down to my left breast.

Before his kisses got to it, he took it in his hand and began rolling my already hard nipple around in his fingers. Kissing my right breast, he took it in his mouth, sucking and blowing gently. "Sam" I moaned loudly, arching my back and letting out a shudder "Say my name again" He begged, and I obeyed. Whispering his name a few times as my want for him increased.

Moving back to my mouth, his hands traveled away from my breast and to my butt where he supported me again. "Kitten" He groaned, as I kissed his jaw. "W-we need to stop. I'll lose control" He stuttered out. I wanted him to bad to stop so suddenly. Who wouldn't? He was gorgeous. And kind,sensitive even.

Water ran down his perfect face, and his forest green eyes where now black with lust. His hair was soaking wet and clung to his head as hot water poured all over him. Putting my thumb on his lip, I looked down his body feeling the poking in my side. His body was carefully sculpted. Water droplets trailed down his abs leaving me weak at the knees.

We where both breathing heavy, and extremely aroused. Leaning my forehead against his, I gasped for breath and tried to calm the clenching in my stomach. Feeling the water grow slightly cold, I reached over and turned it up a few notches "Y-yes" I finally agreed. Sliding down his body, I gulped seeing how big he actually was even though the swim trunks where restraining him.

Climbing out, I wrapped in a towel and made my way to the bedroom where I quickly dressed in one of Sams t-shirts, my Nike short shorts, and a pair of high socks. He came after, wearing a pair of Super Man boxers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since this is just a filler chapter (681 words) I thought i'd get your opinion on what's going on with Allies head. Do y'all think Ian (The brother) is alive? Or is it something else, like a doppelganger (The Vampire Diaries addict) so, tell me what you think and the more comments I get the more chapters i'll upload!

XOXOX

Ellie