Chapter Thirty-Three: Unedited

"Hey, are you alright?" Sam asked gently, and I nodded briefly, then shook my head. He gave me a confused look, opening his arms for me.

Propelling myself into his arms, I let my tears wet his shirt as they flooded out of my eyes. "I missed them so much" I told him, hugging him and crying. I didn't need false words telling me it would be alright, and Sam knew that. I just needed him to hold me.

He swayed, kissing my forehead and rocked me silently. He was so warm, and I wanted to stay like this forever. But, Ruby would already be panicking and Sam surly had Alpha stuff to handle.

It kind of scared me that he fought his dad, and won. If his dad was the current Alpha and Sam was only a coming Alpha didn't that mean he was stronger? Ammi told me the Alpha is the strongest part of the pack, so would that mean Sam was stronger? Would it make him a even stronger Alpha? All this werewolf stuff gave me a case of the Twilight.

"We need to head home, Sweetness. Hey, i'll even drive through Dairy Queen" He whispered, picking me up and wrapping my legs around his waist. He rubbed my lower back, just being exactly what I needed.

He made a move to go to the passenger side, but I spoke; "I want to stay on your lap" I grumbled loudly and resting my head on his shoulder. Kissing his neck, he growled then sighed "One day your cuteness is going to come back and bite you in the as$"

Laughing, he opened the drivers door and climbed in, adjusting me on his lap. My head was nuzzled between his shoulder and neck, and I was curled up in his lap. It was the safest i've felt in a while, only the kind of safety that Sam could bring me.

~~~~(**Ruby's P.o.V**)~~~~

"What is it, Kevin? It's early, and i'm at the gym" I huffed into the phone, increasing my speed to a jog. "It's Allie. Last night Tyler said she was talking to herself in the bathroom-what we thought was herself at the time- then this morning Angie heard some movement on the side of the house. I-I-I went to check it and Allie was leaving with a man. A big man."

Sam. She left with Sam. That means she would be heading back here, or making the same mistake her mom did. "Sh*t. Did you chase after them?" I spat, stopping the treadmill and grabbing my towel. "You see, the man was really b-" Kevin started, but I didn't want to hear it.

"Go file a police report, right now. I'm going to call the social worker." I told him, hanging up and starting the treadmill again, walking. Dialing the number, it rang three times before he picked up.

"He got her" I said, exhaling with every step. "Of course he did. You should have told them family he would come and she would run with him. Now, how are you going to get her back?" He asked, chuckling gruffly.

"I don't care what happens to the boy. Just that Allie is safe, and with me where she belongs" I begged, my voice cracking. "I've already lost her mother, I won't loose her"

A/N:

I am so sorry for the lateness and horribleness of this chapter, but i'm really sick and don't have any ideas for this chapter.