❦Chapter 11❦

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.

「️♔️」️

The light of the sun invaded my eyes, I unwillingly opened one eye only to see bright light attacking my sight, I tried to get up but a muscular arm was preventing me from doing do. As the events that had happened yesterday came back to me, I looked at Damien with a warm smile.

He still looks breathtakingly handsome even when he sleeps peacefully, I looked at his hair that looks so soft and inviting and couldn’t stop the temptation as I ran my fingers through them as I felt his rich, soft locks of hair through my fingers. They are so soft and silky.

As I ran my fingers through his hair, I couldn’t help but look at his face, his angelic and beautiful face that makes every woman drop to their knees, he has such a sharp and strong jawline, my hand wandered to his jaw as I traced them, his skin so soft and perfect.

I stroke his face with gentle caresses and I almost jumped in surprise as his gorgeous brown eyes opened to look at me. I blushed furiously but didn’t stop running my hands through his hair, he leaned into my touch and my heart soared, he likes my touch, he doesn’t despise them.

He smiled at me and I smiled back.

“Well, I can get used to this everyday” he said in his hot morning voice, deep and husky that makes my lower regions clench tightly.

He pulled my waist so that he could hold me closer in his arms, I let out a surprised gasp as I pressed my chest closer to his strong, hard- and dare I say bare chest, now both of his arms are circled around my waist.

“Good morning beautiful” he murmured to me as he placed his head at the crook of my head and placed sweet butterfly kisses on my skin.

“Good morning Damien” I said breathlessly as I tilt my neck to give him more access, his kisses are so nice.

His hands that were wrapped around my waist start to caress the exposed skin; I arched my back and pressed my chest closer and closer to his.

“Hmm, I love it when you say my name” he said as he nibbled on my skin and then licked on it.

My body shivered and Damien noticed it as he suddenly stopped what he was doing before I could feel his smirk on my neck, what a cheeky bastard, he is doing this on purpose just to get a reaction from me.

He raised his head from my neck and I could see the mischievous and amused glint in his eyes. I rolled my eyes at him before I pouted, he chuckled before he placed his lips on mine.

He took his sweet time in kissing my lips in a slow manner, I groaned against his lips before I grabbed the back of his neck and pressed our lips closer and harder together. His lips tasted like mint and I am starting to doubt whether or not he brushed his teeth before he kissed me.

We finally pulled back to breathe and I smiled at him, he smiled back at me with his killer smile and I almost swooned, then and there.

“Come on, let’s go and eat baby” he said as he got up and offered a hand for me to grab, I thanked him as I blushed profusely. I am not good in this lovey-dovey shit that we are in, hell, I never had this kind of relationship before as I never had any boyfriends in the past, but I am glad that I have it now, and I am glad that Damien is my first and maybe my last, if he won’t get rid of me, the thought crushes both my mind and heart but I didn’t dwell much on that thought as I got up off bed.

We both went inside his bathroom that is conjoined in his large and spacious bedroom, hell his bedroom is like a living room, bathroom and entertainment room smashed all together.