❦Chapter 24❦

You may see me struggle but you will never see me quit.

「️♔️」️

Damien’s POV

Everybody go in there places, we are going inside minutes from now’ I commanded all my warriors in our pack-link. We were already nearing the Vampire Castle; all of us were very discreet with our quiet movements.

Yes Alpha’ they all responded in chorus.

They positioned themselves in our battle strategy and I signaled them to enter.

The warriors that are with me followed me towards the front entrance, all of us making our steps and movements as quiet as possible. There weren’t many guards guarding the entrance and they were too surprised that we easily snapped their heads as we moved forward.

As we moved forward I could hear music coming from the ballroom, I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, why would they have a celebration at this time?

Thomas, what do you got?’

‘Seems as if they are busy with some kind of celebration, we got in easy’

‘Then gather around the ballroom, we attack them all at once’

‘Yes, Alpha’

Then he went to spread the news to the other warriors, as soon as we all gathered as one we entered the room. Screams and yells were heard as most of us shifted and attacked at the vampires. Their shock slowly dissipated as they soon fought back. I soon shifted into my wolf as I lung at one of the vampires and easily snapped his neck.

I was in a bloodlust, my vision hazed as my eyes only wanted to see dead bodies piling on the floor. Nothing was going to stop me from killing them. These blood sucking vampires that stole my mate from me.

A vampire was coming at me but I was quicker than him as I dodged to the side and growled at him, some of his friends came, knowing that I was the King. They want me dead, too bad I want them dead too. I will not show them mercy.

They all came at me with lightning speed, their extended claws scratching my skin. I didn’t show my pain as I growled at them before I came at them with brutal force as I clawed their skin with my sharp claws, they hissed in pain and I took the opportunity as I bite into their shoulders before I removed their heads with my jaw.

The metallic taste of blood tasted bitter against my skin but I didn’t care about that as I saw red, every time I would come across a vampire I lose it, I didn’t even realize that the vampire was dead until I ripped them all to shreds.

I was feeling panic inside me and I knew that it wasn’t mine, it was Scarlett’s and that made me panic as well, she could be hurting at this time. So I went to find her, as I sniff the air trying to sniff out her scent. I left the warriors to finish off the vampires, knowing that they could do it without me.

I could hear faint cries and they belong to Scarlett, I shifted back to my human form as I dashed towards her cries.

I opened the door with so much force that it came out of its hinges, I saw red when I saw Dimitri hovering and kissing Scarlett as Scarlett pleads him to stop, my blood boiled as I marched towards them and ripped Dimitri off of Scarlett, Scarlett fell to the ground as she hid her almost naked body. And my anger intensified, Dimitri had touched her, he had seen her body.

I growled menacingly at the fucking bastard on the ground before I grabbed his collar and hit him repeatedly until I couldn’t recognize his face, my face was splattered with his blood but I didn’t care. I was in a blood-lust.